1

Key;

• Y/n- your name
• m/n- middle name
• L/n- last name
• y/f/n- your father's name
• y/m/n- your mothers name
• F/c- favorite color
• E/c- eye color
• H/c- hair color
• H/l- hair lenght
• S/t- skin tone
• F/a- favorite animal
• F/s- favorite song
• h/t- home town
• This text will be your thoughts
• This text will be flashbacks
• ((This will be me telling you something))

((Lets get started shall we))
---------------------------------------------------------
Your pov

Slap! I hold my cheek in stinging pain, I look at the leader of our group. He smiles with a look of a five year old that the mom actually said his drawing he did in class or at day care and then she put it on the fridge.

The slap hit my cheek pretty hard that I fell to the ground. I dont cry anymore from getting hit. I dont care anymore. The leader chuckles and looks around at the other group members. "This is what happens when you all disobey me" his voice boomed. I looked around and met eyes with my boyfriend. He had a smile plastered on his face.

Hes smiling....thats it! I look away and look at the leader. He looks down at me and lifts me by my collar "your worthless" I know I have the same look on my face, no smile, dull e/c eyes, brusies and a busted lip, a black eye.

He spits on my cheek and walks away, everyone following. I get up and hear a chuckle from behind me. "You really are stupid huh?" I look over my shoulder to see my boyfriend, jacob. He starts to clap slowly. "And the idiot reward goes to y/n l/n" I roll my eyes and dusted myself off.

He walks up to me and pushes me down, I fall onto my knees and jacob scoffs then walks away. I sigh and sit there, my body not wanting to move. I throw my head back and close my eyes. I take a inhale, the smell of forest taking over the smells in my nose. Mostly blood. I snap my eyes open and get up. I head to my tent and try to sleep.

--

I look over my shoulder at the leader. He shuts the doors to a warehouse. I cock a eyebrow, my curiousness growing. I growl and look away. Dont get in trouble! Wait till tonight then I can see what he has been hiding all this time. I walk away and head to my tent to get ready for tonight.

--

I open my eyes "its night..." I mumble and rub my eyes. I look around my tent and sigh "lonely as ever" I mimble to myselg again and put my gun and knife in my holster. I open my tents door thing and step out. Everyone has a room or sleeps with someone, no one likes me so I have a tent. I creep across the grassy path and turn right.

I keep my back against the wall and walk down the alley way. I look around the corner and see no one. I climb up the warehouses drainage pipe. I pull myself up onto the roof and exhale. I gently walk on the metal roof and trt to find a vent. I smile when I finally find one. I kick it in and somehow manage to get myself to army crawl in the vent.

Im not that big for a 14 almost 15 year old girl. Actually im alot smaller than most and when I first came here they all thought I was 11. Im only 5'5 so eh. Im also skinnier than shit because I dont get fed. I wiggle around but stop when I heard a groan. I looked down and saw a boy, brown curly hair. I sighed and made a little psst nosie.

He looked around. "Up here dumbass" he looked up and I cocked a eyebrow. "Where am I?" He asked mad. "Your at my camp. Look I need you to shut up because I might be able to safe you. My 'leader' is gonna come in and your gonna fuck us both so shut up" he nodded. I smiled slightly but it turned to a frown as so as it changed. I lifted my elbow and hit the vent, it fell down and missed the boy.