Chapter 5: An Accident

Im very sad right now guys I just had a dream and on the last minutes I dreamed about Brody and Rachel's first kiss....and liked it😢😐 but I didn't get to the part when Finn came but I still ugh😤...anyway on with the story😊

He couldn't believe that the tour was over, well almost over. The guys had toured the West Coast, and were now on break for one week until the tour of the East Coast and Canada began. The band's popularity had grown a lot more than expected, and they were selling out their shows in hours. Again, Finn's life was at a point where everything was perfect. Rachel was pregnant, they were married and his dreams of being in a flourishing band were coming true.

Though he had fun on the tour with the guys, Finn could not wait to return home. He wanted to see the face of his beautiful wife, who was now carring his child. Just the thought of the baby brought a smile to his face. Though most would expect Finn to want a boy, he truly wanted a girl. Finn couldn't wait to see a mini-Rachel grow up and be just like her mother. Not only that, but he was already preparing speeches in his head for the boys who attempted to get near her. He knows what it's like to be infatuated with a Rachel Berry, and Finn was going to use it against those boys. She would be his little princess. These thoughts helped him get through the whole flight home, since it completely distracted him.

"Finn?" Echoed a voice.

"Huh? What?" Replied Finn, joining reality.

"We've landed," answered Justin, chuckling at his friend.

"Oh, alright!"

"Man, it's good to be home," mumbled Josh.

"You've got that, right," enthused Finn.

"It sucks that we are only here for a week and then off to New Jersey," frowned Justin.

Finn had completely forgotten. He could only see Rachel for a week and then he was on tour, again. Though Rachel was his life, he couldn't explain how amazing it felt to live his dreams. He was going to hold on to it for as long as possible.

The boys walked off the plane, and began heading for the gate.

"Only one hour," mumbled Finn to himself, as he looked at the time.

Finn decided to let Rachel know that he had arrived safely, so he pulled out his phone to send her a message.

Hey baby, I'll be home in one hour. I can't wait to see you! Xoxo

Rachel was laying down on Noah's lap, curled up into him as they watched Funny Girl, again for the 30th time since he came. She couldn't believe how amazing Noah was during his whole visit. He had tucked her in when she went to sleep, took care of her when she felt sick and even held her hair as she barfed into the toilet.

"Thank you Noah," whispered Rachel, looking up at him.

"For what?"

"For being here for me through this. You've been amazing," beamed Rachel.

"You know I'd do anything for you," non-chalantly replied Noah, returning his attention to the movie.

Rachel smiled at his remark, and brought her attention back to the movie, watching as Fanny began singing Rachel's favorite ballad, Don't Rain On My Parade. With the corner of her eye, she saw her phone flashing. She lifted it up, and it was a message from Finn, causing her heart to skip a beat.

Hey baby, I'll be home in one hour. I can't wait to see you! Xoxo

She had completely forgotten! Today was the day that Finn was returning. Rachel checked the time of the message and it was sent 58 mins prior. That gave her no time to clean up the apartment.