Chaos at the airport! O.O

VIXX were about to depart to Malaysia for their concert...But while they were still waiting for their plane...Two members went missing!!! Causing the other remaining four Vixx members to panic.
..and search all around the airport with help of their manager and some staffs.....Will they find them before they have to depart or will everything be cancelled and the search for the two members continue...??? Find out as You read

......

"Have You found them?!" N asked Leo who came from the other direction as he was breathing heavily...
"No I looked everywhere I possibly could over there" Leo said in a worried voice and patted N's back making his breathing go back to normal....

"Oh there comes Ravi and Ken!" N exclaim as he and Leo watch Ravi and Ken run up to them....

"Any news!" Their manager said while came from the other direction walking up to the four worried men...

"No nothing" N said in a nervous tone of voice...."Where could Hyuk and Hongbin be?" Ken said as he wiped Ravi's sweaty forehead....

"Wherever they are...we better find them before you guys have to depart, or else we have to cancel everything" Their manager said as he shook his head and walked the other direction to make a phone call...

"So what do we do?" Ravi finally spoke up as he looked at N causing the other two to also look at N...

"Lets call them and keep searching...I'm so worried sick what if something bad happed to them><" N said as his voice cracked...and tears started coming out of his eyes streaming down his cheeks...

"Hyung" Leo said softly as he hugged N and motioned the other two to continue searching which they did...

"Taek...Taek...Taekwoon-ah" N said as he continued sobbing causing Leo's sleeves to get wet which Leo didn't care about at all...

"Its okay...Lets keep looking for them...We can even call the police, don't cry...,I love it when you smile so don't cry" Leo whispered into N's ears as he patted the latter's back...Which actually made N smiled

........

After comforting N...Leo and N continued searching and just an 2 hours left before they have to leave...

WILL THEY BE ABLE TO FIND HYUK AND HONGBIN BEFORE THEY HAVE TO LEAVE???

"Guys! Guys! Guys! I cal...I called Hongbin! He picked up!!!!" Ken shouted as he run to N and Leo who were with their manager searching....Ken was followed by the tired sweaty Ravi...

"Put it on loud speaker!!!" Their manager exclaimed as Ken nodded and put in on loud speaker and then they all listened....

Heres their conversation with Hongbin:⬇⬇⬇⬇

Ken:Hongbin-ah where are You two were all worried sick! And we have to leave to kuala lumpur soon!

Hongbin:Hyu.....hyung *He coughs*  Help...Us...Me...Hyogi

Ken:What? Whats wrong?! Where are You two?! Tell us we'll come right now!! Where are you two???

Hongbin:Ki...Ki...Kidn.. Kidnapped! Were ki.... *Coughs* Hyung Were kidnapped come help! Hyogi is unconscious! *Phone falls and call ends*

After the phone all of them stood their still trying to get what Hongbin just said..

"Call the police!" Ravi yelled to Ken..."Fine! I'm doing it right now!" Ken exclaimed as he called the police while the others tried calling Hongbin again but his phone was turned off....

"The Police is coming" Ken said as he walked back to the others and their manager...."Who would kidnap those two!" N said angrily as he clenched his fist...

After a good 19 minutes the police arrived at the airport and they then started trying to track down Hyuk or Hongbin's phones...

And boy were they lucky when they tracked Hyuk's phone!

.............

After tracing the location of the phone the police finally found where Hyuk and Hongbin were!!!!

After arresting the stupid scumbags that kidnapped Hongbin and Hyuk who were just low life burglars Vixx reunited and they had a doctor check Hyuk and Hongbin before they departed...

Hongbin was just a little weak but he was okay..Hyuk was just so shocked thats why he passed out but they were both fine:))

And so then VIXX left to see Malaysian ST☆RLIGHTS waiting for them...at Malaysia..

Nobody there knew anything about the kidnap and Vixx just kept that their little secret

*************************
Was this too long??? Haha I added a little drama hope You guys loved it Imma be back soon bye for now😘

XxJINxX