The freaky stylist Lady O.O

--"Ravi-ya are you okay?" Ken asked Ravi as he spots the latter sitting down at the kitchen floor and sweat dripping down his face...

"Ah I'm fine" Ravi muttered as he wiped the sweat and pretended to yawn

"You know you two should be in bed by now" A voice said as Ken screamed and looked at the crunky looking N standing infront of the kitchen door way...

"Oh I'm...I'm going hyung" Ravi said softly as he got up and walked by Ken and N heading for his room..

"Now You why are you still up this late?" N asked Ken as he went to make his and Leo's coffee..

"Umm I was worried about Ravi and came to check on him in the kitchen" Ken said as he played with his hair and smiled...childishly..

"Well now that Ravi is asleep I believe you have no reason to be awake now do you?" Leo asked as he walked into the kitchen and looked at Ken...with his poker face.

"I'm going" Ken said as he walked away lazily...and once he was far down in the hallway Leo muttered a small "Goodnight"

"What was that?" N asked looking over at Leo cause he thought he heard him say something.

"Ah nothing" Leo said as he smiled warmly at the older latter.

(The Next Day)

"Ravi-ya whats wrong you look so dead?" Ken asked as he looked at Ravi sleeping on his bed and he was as pale as a ghost!

"I'm okay" Ravi muttered.."No your not. Is something bothering you?" Ken asked as he sat on Ravi's bed stroking the younger latter's hair and smiling...

"Hyung...Can I tell you something" Ravi said softly as he looked up at Ken.

"Yes of course! What is it?" Ken said.

"Well do you know my stylist?" Ravi said in a whisper...

"Ya that girl with a black hair and shes always joking around...I know her why?" Ken said as he looked at Ravi with a worried look on his face.

"Well she...she...touched me...on places I never wanted anyone to touch" Ravi said as tears came streaming down his cheeks.

"What?!" Ken and Ravi heard a voice coming from Ravi's bedroom's doorway.

"N hyung" Ken muttered as he hugged Ravi.

"How dare she touches you! I will tell them to fire her!" N exclaimed angrily as he and the rest of the other Vixx members came into Ravi's bedroom.

"Oh poor hyung" Hyuk said as he sat next to Hongbin on the floor and looked at Ravi crying into Ken's shoulders.

"I'll call them right now! She should be fired for her actions" Leo said in a angry voice and walked out to make a phone call.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner" Ken asked as he caressed Ravi's cheeks.

"Cause I was embarrassed" Ravi muttered and wiped his tears.

"Well its okay now" N muttered as he patted Ravi's back.

"Why don't we go have some icecream" Hongbin spoke up as Leo came back into Ravi's bedroom telling everyone that Ravi's stylist will be fired...

"Okay...Sure" Ravi said as the rest of Vixx smile in relief that he had stopped crying.

"Ravi you know if anything ever bothers you. You can tell us" N said as he and Leo served the icecreams to the younger Vixx members.

"Yes okay eomma" Ravi muttered as he chuckled.

"Yes Yes I'm your eomma" N said as he smiled brightly...

"Hyuk eat you icecream and stop mimicking me" N said as he looked at Hyuk who laughed and went back to talking to Hongbin and eating his icecream.

"Lets eat now" Leo whispered into N's ears and the older just nodded as they both sat down and started eating their icecreams...

*************************
Hope this one was good:))

and Ravi's album REAL1ZE is killing me:))😂Haha

Byeeeee~~~~

XxJINxX