1# Off

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Tsuna first noticed something was off when she was never let out of the house in her younger years. She was always told to play 'inside' and to never go outside because it was a dangerous place.

But when she looked out her window and saw children and adults alike playing out in the sun, not getting hurt or anything at all..She waved it off, she would trust her mama and papa.

They would never to lie too her.
_____________________________________

The second thing Tsuna noticed was off is that her hair was neither brown nor blond. When she questioned her mama she was told that it was a mix of 'Your papas and mine!'

It didn't seem like that to Tsuna. Her hair was a very light shade of grayish blue, it almost seemed blonde. Tsuna honestly adored her hair, it sparked a feeling in her, it made her feel somewhat at home.

Her papa made her dye it.

She hates him for it.
________________________________________

The third thing Tsuna noticed was off was her eye color. It wasn't dark chocolate brown like her parents, no, it was a eye catching dark blue. It wasn't that dark really, it was like the color of the shallow part of an ocean. (?)

She loved the color, it was her favorite color next to camo green.

She hates her mother for making her wear brown eye contacts.
_______________________________________

The fourth thing Tsuna noticed was off was how she was nothing like her mother or father, she was a strict person, she was easily flustered, she was weirdly goofy and was very good at teasing people.

Her father was an idiot who cared about work more then family.

Her mother was an obvious airhead who's world only revolved around herself.

It confused Tsuna.

She then hated her parents for making her act differently.
______________________________________

The fifth thing Tsuna noticed was off was how she felt urges to suddenly do push-ups or sit-ups.

As far as she knew, none of her parents were into training in body strength like that. Her mother was weak in mental and physical strength while her father was just strong in physical strength. But the brunette doubted that he worked for that body.

Soon enough, Tsuna gave into the urges to exercise.

It was the best choice the brunette had ever made.

She soon enough found out about military training. (Things went uphill from there-)

Her parents told her to stop.

She didn't.

They could take everything else she loved away from her. (Personality, happiness-)

But they couldn't take this from her, it would be her secret.
_________________________________________

The sixth thing Tsuna noticed that was off was how she loved birds with a passion. She remembers when she was little she kept asking her papa for a bird. ("No." Iemitsu growled out as he slammed the magazine back into the table. "No birds. No bugs either.")

He said no. ("B-But why P-papa?" The brunette called out, she was confused on why she couldn't have one. Her parents always said she could have a pet.

"Because" The blond gritted out, "Me and you're mama hate birds. Mostly blond ones."

Tsuna knew he was lying, but she left it alone.)
___________________________________________

The last thing Tsuna noticed was off was the tick mark she somehow developed. ("Mama I'm going to my room, kora" Nana turned around, face pale and hands shaking.)

Tsuna didn't mind the tick mark. In fact, she loved it. It made her feel like she had some of her personality left.

She couldn't- no she wouldn't let her parents ban her word.

It was the only thing she had left, the only thing that she was aloud to call 'Familiar'.
____________________________________

Anddddd here's the start of 'Kora'! It's going to short like 'Childhood' and 'What They Don't Know.'

Might be a sad ending ;3 But who knows.

Well, I know at least :)

- Meopize <3