Chapter 11

Kellin's POV

That night I had hung out with all of my friends, making sure to never leave Vic out. I'd hate myself if I did that.

But now? Now I was laying in Vic's arms in his bed, Marie Mike Tony and Hermione where in the living room. It was six in the morning, no one had slept. He called off today again, saying he felt really sick.

Our flight leaves at two, meaning we have to leave at twelve.

Vic and I were so close, there was no space between us. "Don't leave me." I heard Vic whisper.

"Vic, I'm so sorry. This is why I didn't want to start dating, or catch feelings. I don't wanna leave you." I told with my head in his neck.

"Look at me."

I just pulled out my head so I could see. I didn't move anything else. "If we didn't start dating, I'd had've missed the best two weeks of my life. And they'll be more. It's not the last time we'll see each other. I'm not losing the love of my life." He looked straight into my eyes. He meant every word.

"I'm glad that you asked me. I really am. I'd regret not being to be this close I you."

"Babe, I might pass out, I'm a little tired." He told and closed his eyes. "Okay, can I play on your phone when you go to sleep? Mines charging." I asked. He let out a laugh. "The first day of school is my passcode, you can do whatever you want. I don't even care if you look at my messages." He slowly drifted off.

The last part.

'You can even look at my messages'

He's got nothing to hide, it made me really happy. I put my head on him so with my arms around him I could still be on his phone. I proceed to get on. The first thing I noticed was his twitter notifications. God damn. Next was his Instagram. I decided to go on his Ig because it's less words. As I scrolled through his posts I noticed something, He's not a unknown man, he's really fucking famous.

Especially when it comes to his music.
No he fucking did not.

There's a video of me. Dancing. In the kitchen, y'know what it's quoted?

'I love him so much, like who can have this much fun in a kitchen doing dishes? He makes me laugh and smile so easily I don't even understand it.'

That was posted four days ago. Then I was surprised again, he had posted a picture that he took, we had fallen in the sand and I had been laughing so hard. My head had tilted back with my teeth showing, you could tell I was laughing miserably.

'I'll miss these moments, but we'll make plenty more in the future.'

That one was posted an hour ago. I don't even remember him being on his phone. Payback bitch. I leaned back and took a picture him. I liked the picture so I went and posted it. Obviously there were typos but I didn't care.

'Since this cutie likes to post pictures of me, I'll post of him now. Such a amateur, can't pull an all nighter. It's okay, I love him anyway. 😉 He's the best person in the world and I'm glad he's mine. (I do have permission to be on his phone, I'm not on it without his approval)'

I posted it and looked at his lock screen. It looked like a fan had made it. It was about him and Mike, Mike being the reason he got better. Then I went to his home screen, oh my god.

It the picture where I went to lick his cheek but he caught me and kissed my tongue.

He had a text notification, should I? He gave me permission. I don't want to. I'm not like that. He has my trust.