Jackson Oppa *smut*

For all you readers here's a chapter full of you and Jackson ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cara POV

~ Later that night ~
Jackson told me to stop by his room later on at night.

" Hey,'' Jackson leaned towards me as he quickly kissed my lips as his hands slid up to rest on my hips. ''You're late.''

" Late? " I laughed " your kidding. "

He just smirks.

" God, I've wanted you for so long Cara " Jackson's voice came out as a groan as he hoisted me up onto his torso, with my legs securely wrapped around him.

My giggles quickly turned into moans when Jackson's lips attacked my neck. His hands slid under my shirt. I soon find myself backed up against the door. Jackson's eyes stared me down hungrily, pausing on my bra-covered chest before dropping low and all the way back up. I grinned down at him let my hands drop down to the front of his shirt. I tugged at it and he got the message, almost ripping his shirt off before throwing it away where it landed on the floor. He began to undo my bra as I raised my eyebrows at him and his eyes widened before falling down to my bare chest.

" Fuck," He whispered before crashing his lips against mine.

He seemed to be enjoying himself, pulling and twisting away at my naked breasts, his hips thrusting into mine.

" So beautiful.'' Jackson mumbled as he pulled back to stare as my naked chest.

I begin to moan his name out loud but he soon covers my mouth.

" Shh noona the guys could still be awake.. " he looked into my eyes as I nodded

" Do you have protection?'' I asked, biting down Jackson's earlobe, earning a low groan of pleasure from him.

He nodded " but first let me pleasure you "

My eyes focused from his eyes to his lips. I just wanted to kiss him, So I kissed him again. This time he slid his hand down and undid my shorts as I felt his hand go into my shorts. He rubbed me through my panties. His touch felt so good. I moaned into his mouth as he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up then thrown me onto his bed.

He made his way down slowly, kissing and sucking on my collar bones as one of his hands massaged my nipple. He kissed down until his mouth was on my other nipple, slowly sucking and biting a little. I felt his tongue slide down my stomach until he reached my shorts. He tore them off and kissed me over my panties.

" You're so wet, is that all for me?" He bit his lip.

" Mmm oppa.. " I moaned as I played with his hair.

His hand teasingly rubbed circles around my clit. I started moaning more underneath him. He slowly pulled my panties down, I felt his hot breath on my center. It felt so good. But not nearly as good as his tongue, licking inside my clit and his fingers, slowly pumping in and out of me, curling up inside me exactly in the right way. It made me want to come instantly. Jackson slowly enters his tongue into my clit as I pulled his hair in pleasure.

" Don't cum yet princess " he takes his tongue out and began to un buckle his pants soon slipping on a condom.

Without any warning, Jackson was inside of me

" Fuck you're tight." He groaned. He kissed me again as he picked up the pace quite a bit.

He put my legs over his shoulders as he thrusted in and out of me roughly. I moaned a little bit louder with every single thrust as I felt myself getting closer and closer.

" Shit, I'm gonna come." I said, fairly out of breath.

Jackson just smiled as his thrusts got slower and sloppier. I came as he filled me up and rode out his high. My nails dragged across Jackson's bare back while I were still on cloud nine due to the best orgasm I've had in ages.

We both laid there.

   " wow.. " I blinked my eyes.

   " Better than Mark and JaeBum? " He smirked

I looked at him and just smiled

   " you all were very passionate " I turn my head away from him and looked at the ceiling.

   " but I was the best right? " he scoots closer to me.

   " well I can't really say " I bite my lip

" I'm tired.. goodnight " I smiled as got up and slipped on some clothes.

   " don't leave sleep with me! " Jackson quickly said as he grabbed my hand.

   " Jackson I- " I looked around the room avoiding his puppy eyes..

  " please? " he pouts

I rolled my eyes. " Fine "

I laid back down on the bed beside him...

Jackson POV

I got to feel her, kiss her, touch her in every way I dreamt of. I missed her body so much I took out all of my feelings that I felt about her during that time.. I honestly didn't think she'd show up but she did and I was so happy. Every single thing that happened tonight was amazing. The way she grabbed my hair, her moans, her body.. just everything was beautiful.. I really hope she comes back to me.. I never want to hide my feelings from her every again...

She soon falls asleep before I do. Wow she's tired. My phone soon buzzed and I look at the text.

JaeBum Hyung🐵: Keep it quiet Jackson I could hear her moans from where I am.

Me: Sorry Hyung but did you hear how good I made her feel 👅

JaeBum Hyung🐵: I'm going to make her feel so much better than you did..

Me: good luck 😏

Jaebum Hyung🐵: I don't need luck cause I know I will 😉

Me: Go to sleep.

JaeBum Hyung🐵: Definitely will so I could dream about it 😏😏 Night.

Me: Aigoo... Have fun. Night.