Other Stories

Hey! Here are my other stories currently published that you might like:

1) What Now- Muke

Luke is a happy, popular, australian boy who just moved into town, and takes a particular interest in the purple haired boy who stays hidden from sight.

2) War- Cashton

In which Ashton is fighting in war and Calum is alone, where the two of them have to suffer the tragedies of life with the vast distance between them.

3) I Knew You Were Trouble- Muke

[SOULMATE AU] In which medical student Luke finds bruises on his skin while boxer Michael fights in an underground fight club.

4) Cutie- Muke

[HYBRID] In which a kitten boy and an overprotective teenager have to escape the cruelties of humanity together... resulting in love, strength, and heartbreak.

5) Clean- Cashton

Trapped in a relationship with his over-controlling boyfriend, Luke, Calum Hood struggles to get free without losing everything he has in the process.

7) Half-Blood- Muke

[HEROES OF OLYMPUS AU] In which trouble goes down in the Underworld when Persephone goes missing, sending both Hades and Demeter into a state of restlessness and fury. With no communication from the Gods, four unsuspecting boys are forced to deal with matters on their own.

8) Ghost- Cake

In which Calum Hood dies unexpectedly with a murder investigation case underway, and his three best friends mourn his absence until one day, they find someone who looks eerily exactly like him on the train.

---

Please check them out if you want to! Thank you for reading Under the Sea.