Baby?!

Yin-yang: uh...why are we in the story when theres no one reading this? NO ONE IS READING THIS CUS YOUR ANNOYING!! HEY- I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU TOO!!

Soap: aw~ their so cute when they fight~~

Nickel:yeah..they are soooooo..cute....*sarcasticness*

Baseball:but yin is right..why are we here?

Me:CUS I HAVE A QUESTION or more!

Mephone4: and what's the question?

Me: ok..my question is---

Mephone4: why did you stop--oh..

Me: B-b-b-b-BBABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Suitcase: awwww..where did you little one come from?

Mephone4: obviously from her mom and dad...but where are her mom and dad?

Me: i have no idea..But CAN I TAKE CARE OF HER??

Mephone4: why are you asking me?

Me: YAY I CAN TAKE CARE OF IT!!

LB: since your like the mother..who is the father hmmmm??

Toilet: I THAINK IT SHOLD BE MISTAH FONE!!

Mephone4: ugh...i should have seen that coming...AND THATS A NO

Me: I'll have to agree NOO!!

Toilet: but Picturey yo to are purfert for each other..

Me: NO WERE NOT AND I WILL NEVER BE WITH HIM 💢 you are SO ANNOYING!

Mephone4: welcome to my world picturey...wait...if we want toilet to stop doing that thing! Then lets just go with it..

Me: ...ok?

Mepad: mephone4 I could hear you from here and I gladly expect that you agree to do this! Why don't we just do a role play?

Me: i think he only heard the part when you said lets just go with it..

Mephone4: ...oh! That is a good idea! Your a genius!

Mepad: why thank you sir!

Knife: Then how about the rest of us?

Me: *ahem* CAN WE JUST LOOK FOR THE PARENTS! And not DO THE ROLEPLAY?!

LB: whoa girl calm down..

Me: .....lets just find the parents of this adorable little star!

???: sweetheart we really need to find her...
????2: don't worry we will find her..i know your sad since your crying like crazy..

Picturey: excuse me sir and ma'am is this your child? I found her randomly here..

???1: YAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm Mrs.Star and this is my husband Mr.star! And I'm sure my husband and me are so happy that you found her and took care of her!

Me:well...no problem..i did have a little help with some of my friends or just One of them named MePhone4!

Mephone4: yep! Thats me Mephone4! Hehe...

Mr.star: would you like to babysit our child sometimes? If your free of course!

Me: YES!!

Mrs.Star: How about you Mephone4?

Mephone4: uh..nah..i'll be fine..

Mr.Star : oh! I forgot to tell you..that girl is quite strong..so good luck..now we will take this girl home heres my number if you would like to take care of her..

Mr.star gave Picturey a paper with his number and Mrs.Star number..

Baseball:ok..we've been standing here all day why did we have to do this story again?

Me:uh....i was bored ok...

Go ahead and comment down below!