YAY FOR ONCE QUESTIONS

WARNING!!! : might have lots of Romantic stuff to this so if you don't like romance don't read this ...

Me: ZZzzz~

Mephone4: uh...shes asleep

Toilet: I KNEW WHAT TU DU!! MA'AM WAKE UP MISTAH FONE IS GANNA DIE!!!

Me: WHAT?! HUH?! Are you serious toilet ugh...yeah sorry everyone I couldn't sleep well last night because I had to babysit little star at night...it was Mrs. And Mr.star's anniversary.....

Mephone4: ya know you could have asked me to come over ....

Me: thanks mephone ...but i was f-fiiinneee ........ .......

Crown: NO NEED TO FEAR YOUR SWEETHEART IS HERE!!!

Me: AAAHHH!! CROWN W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!

Crown: i detect trouble from you my sweet *winks* ...

Picturey: once again the king of annoying flirts ....... ....everyone this is My--

Crown: BOYFRIEND!!

Me: NO I SHALL TELL YOU YOU ARE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE WILL BE MY BOYFRIEND!!

Crown: woah geez honey you don't have to be so mad about how I look i know exactly what you feel about me..

Me: the way I feel about you is that you are annoying and cruel and somehow funny and somehow cute and I DON'T LIKE YOU I LIK--

Crown: why did you stop?

Me: I like--.... I can't say it .... Lets just ..get to the game

Crown: YOUR PLAYING A GAME!!??

Me: yes! We are playing truth or dare! People just comment dares and question! And for the first time there are questions!

Knife: wait..why last time you have no idea what the dares are and now you like "I KNOW THE DARES AND STUFF" not literally but yeah..

Picturey: mephone4 and I take turns on seeing the comments...

Knife: oh..