0.4

i walked to the toilet, which located in front of boy's toilet. the surrounding was quiet since no one there, perhaps students were in their classes.

i stepped into the toilet, when suddenly my feet stopped. is it just me or i heard some weird sound came from the boy's toilet? its too loud that i finally getting curious.

a peek wouldn't be bad right?

so i stepped closely to the toilet, and standing right on the entrance of the toilet. what was that? the sound was now quite louder than before and really odd, and somehow i heard groans and weird noises.

"ahhh areum.." a husky moan escaped from one of the toilet rooms. i can't predict which one.

but... he just moan my name?

its automatically sending shivers down to my spine.

hah, maybe another areum, like i am not the only areum in this freaking school. there's a lot of areum in here.

i heard his moans getting louder and louder till finally he groans loudly for the last time, before he panted heavily. his breathe sounded heavy, guess that he just coming. then i heard the sound of he flushed and he unlocking the door.

i was panicked. i can't let him realised me in here so i quickly make my way to hide myself behind the wall.

i still peek from where i was standing, waiting for the mysterious boy to show off. then, here is him. i could clearly see a figure just stepped out of one of the toilet while checking himself on the mirror.

him?

what did i just saw?

my eyes wouldn't lie, wasn't it? tell me this is a lie. damn shit.

its not that freaking jeon jungkook, wasn't he?

i could see he casually washed his hands and fixed his hair like nothing happen. while me, i have this weird feels. i can't tell it myself.

for the first time in my life, i heard moans and groans and this sexual thingy. and for some reason i feel hot and my private part was wet.

is this call horny?

+

i walked through the corridor, tried to erase the thought of jungkook moan just now.

he actually moans my name? so he actually fantasize about me? is it really me? kim areum? or another areum?

no no no. he can't be. he just barely know me and from the incident this morning and in the class just showed that he dislike me. it should be like this. maybe that was another areum, or maybe i just misheard my name.

"areum!" i heard a familiar voice called my name, snapping me from my deep thoughts. i turn my face to the voice and unfortunaly its the. jeon. jung. kook.

he was casually sitting on a bench with both hands in his pockets and crossing one of his legs.

he gestured me to come near him. should i? or shouldn't i? the thought of him moaning pleasurely was playing in my mind.

this can't be. i should face him, just pretend nothing happen, like i never heard a moan from him.

i walked to him and he just remained his face expression. "y-yes." damn i was stuttering. he looked at me from top to toe. definitely he's a pure pervert. i feel like wanna kick right on his ball now. sorry not sorry.

"i'm sorry." he suddenly said. my eyes bulged.

"what?" surprisingly i felt like i have this kind of ear problems.

"i'm sorry about this morning and in the class." he speaks, eyeing me with those pair of cute eyes. his dark brown orbs flashed a sincerity.

well, why not.

"okay, i forgive you." i smiled, but he smirked in return. the fuck?

"i'm jeon jungkook." he said. wait, i know his name so why should he introduced his name again? i furrowed my eyebrows.

"doesn't you feel or remember anything?" he asked.

"feel what?" i was confused. he was seriously the weirdest person i've ever met.

"feel like i'm your soulmate." he confidently said with a smirk.

"i don't feel anything."

"then my name is not enough to ring your bell."

with that, he just walked away and leave me here clueless.

---
who miss me? sorry for long waitt

vote k? ily guys 😘