0.6

for godsake, who the fuck switch off the goddamn electricity?!

i heard sound of footsteps clearer than before. its sounds like they come from my back.

i gulped hard.

i really wish that they just take the money and leave. I hope they won't find me here. please, God.

it's dark as hell, so maybe i should just kept my mouth seal and make no noise and they won't find me here. great plan !

my hands fumbled nervously on the bed, i hope i can at least find my phone and use the torchlight, so i will slowly got into my closet and hide inside it.

brilliant, areum.

but... where. the. heck. is. my. phone...

suddenly, i felt a pair of strong arms hugged me tightly from back, and i accidentally scream as i was too shock.

i struggled to let go but they giving no chance to do so.

the arms were engulfing me so tight and i can't escape from their grip. they were twice stronger than mine.

i could feel that its a guy. maybe he's alone or maybe his partner is downstairs.

"j-just take the money and anything you want, b-but please let me g-go. please..." i gulped hardly. only God knows how scared i am right now.

i felt my hands and feet trembled and were sweating a lot.

i felt a soft scented towel covering my mouth and i felt dizzy after that.

weak. i can't even move my limbs and my body.

i was pinned onto the mattress with both of my hands were tied.

warm fingers caressing my face to my lips and all the way to my neck and softly yet sensually someone planted warm kisses on my neck.

i moaned hardly as i feel someone bite my skin. the same hand slide into my shirt and  cupping my breast.

damn it, my uncovered breast. i forgot to wear bra.

he squeezed it and played with my nipples. its honestly felt different. a very strange feeling and mood.

damn my hormone works really well right now.

war of hormone.

the warm fingers slides into my shorts and underneath my panties, unexpectedly reaching my private part. i tried my best to not letting them being touch. i crossed my legs tightly, but unfortunately he hold onto my legs and uncrossed it.

the warm hand once again enter my panties and sensually touched my sensitive part and pressed it hard. he make a circle on my clit and around my entrance.

"ah, p-please stop..." i tried to stop that freaking hands but i have zero strength to do all of that.

he played with my sensitive part and making it more wet. my vagina secrete more juice and the only thing i do was moaning helplessly.

he touched me here and there and the last thing i remembered was, "sweet dream, princess." before i lost my conciousness.

+

i stared at a piece of paper in my grip.

"J" was written on it. i found it on my study table when i wake up this morning.

suddenly the scene from last night flashed on my mind. i'm getting flashback and phobia.

i was literally in a mess.

i didnt even bother to iron my uniform or do my hair. Also, no breakfast today , because i am not in the mood.

the best way to distract my attention is going to school and act like nothing happen last night. i was having a good night routine, did my skincare routine, put some hydrating sheet mask while chilling with netflix. the best thing ever. nothing bad happen.

however,

my expectation gone wrong.

my mind was stucked on the last night tragedy.

i was harrased by someone which i cluelessly don't know who it was. i dont have any idea, the only thing i know that he has a pair of strong arms. maybe he is a body builder.

in the morning, i checked my duvet and all over my bed, no trace of blood and my vagina was fine. it doesn't hurt at all.

a good sign.

so, maybe i was harrased by stranger and luckily or not, he didn't rape me.

i can't remember much, because i was half sober.

i do realize something now, how he can see in the dark , when i can't ? it's blackout.

what magic that he used ?

"hey, you are really in a deep thought." someone was snapping me out to reality. i turned my head and saw a pair of brown sparkling eyes were staring at me.

my smile slowly appeared.

my crush, oh sehun.

"not really. i just tried to remember something but i can't."

"what is it?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"nothing, just small matter." i smile.

seriously areum ? its not a small matter , you just got harrased by someone that you have no idea who it was.

should i make a lodge ?

"sorry."

i stared at sehun for a moment. what does he mean ?

he was looking at me with a sad face.

"i didn't mean to do that."

wait, did he's the one that broke into my house last night ?

oh, no.

---
i'm back yeay.  so i will be continuing this book, i think ? so leave nice comments whether i should continue or not. and vote ya ;)