Stranger Things

"This can't be happening!"

Jasmine looked up from her phone, raising her eyebrow. "What's the problem babe?" She asked, looking from Anthony to the television where the final episode of Stranger Things had finished playing.

"It can't end like this! I was emotionally invested in the show... and man, it's... they can't leave me hanging like that!" Anthony exclaimed, pouting.

"C'mon babe, it's an overrated show. A new season will be out some time next year-"

"Did you just call Stranger Things an overrated show? Jas, I did not sit on this couch for an entire day just to hear you tell me my favourite show is overrated. Just because of that, we're re-watching everything," Anthony stated, pulling Jasmine into his lap and starting the season again.

Jasmine groaned quietly. "Babe, we've got work," She said.

"The cliff-hanger just killed me. Dying another two times in the same day seems like a bit of overkill to me..."

"You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork, and you love me," Anthony replied, wrapping his arms around Jasmine.

"That's true. Now, who is this Eleven dude I hear so much about?"

Anthony face palmed, shaking his head in amusement. "You have a lot to learn."