The Beginning

So, I should probably start at the beginning. I mentioned in the intro that I haven't been sleeping properly.

It's been going on for almost 2 weeks now. I started sleeping all day and stay up all night. I was able to keep my family from noticing that I kept falling asleep in daytime.

And when they asked me why I looked so tired, I simply said that I was tired from walking with my cousin's dog  and from working nonstop on my digital art.

They simply dismissed it as me being the usual sleepy head that I am.  And even though I tried so hard, I just couldn't seem to fall asleep. After 5 or so, days I started hallucinating.

I keep seeing a silhouette of a man  with glowing white eyes out side my windows whenever I was alone. This has happened to me once when I was little.

Around 9 or 10 years old I think? I didn't sleep for 6 days straight and I started seeing him.

He would stare at me all night until the sun peeked over my rooftops. Then he would slowly disappear and come back the following night.

I saw him for 2 whole nights before I finally slept away the next night. Terrified that he would return and snap the life out of me.

As I got older I simply thought that it was some sort of nightmare and never thought of him again. That is until he returned to keep me company for these last nights.

I started hearing faint voices too. They don't really say anything meaningful but sometimes I hear my friends' voices calling my name over and over again. They would eventually stop on their own, but it still terrified the shit out of me.

Now I am writing this under the faint moonlight which is my only source of lighting in this god forsaken field. F these mosquitoes.

I'm hoping to go to sleep tonight so I don't have to see those glowing white orbs from under my bed, or from my own reflection.

Good bye. See you on the next chapter..