Chapter Four Inside

No lie, the room was huge. It was probably as big as my whole house, With the ceiling as tall as grand central hall. In the center of the room, was a huge round table. There sat the boys that were called, and president Summers. President Summers stood up when she saw me, walked over and shook my hand, then Zatara's. 

"Welcome, Zara and Zatara. I want you to meet the rest of the crew." Around the round table sat the boys I saw from the unveiling. One smiled at me, he had sliver hair and rich brown eyes. He looked to be about my age, maybe about the age seventeen. He did this funny little salute towards me, and turned back to the instructor. 

Well shit this should be fun. I thought smiling to myself. 

"For the first week being in the  arena, you will be spit into two teams. The blue, and the " The instructor turned around and pressed a small button from the control he was holding. Behind him a screen lit to life. Names were written in ether blue or green. My name was written in blue, and my sisters in green. A women stepped up, and spoke.

"You will be here at five sharp, or you will be left out, and taken to the prison. Do you read?" We all nodded our head, afraid to do anything else. "Good, I will meet you here tomorrow, wear black and white."

Tomorrow, my fate will change. I held my sister my sister hand, and took a deep breath.