Chapter 7

It took me 4 months to man up and update again.

What motivated me was the fact that my notifications was flooded with votes, comments and people adding this to their reading list but what helped the most was the fact that my book is #801 in humour. There are like billions and billions of books on wattpad but my stupid book is in this. I really cannot believe it as it is something I only dreamed of.

Also, I got an iPhone 6S which I'm actually updating with. I don't want to ramble on for too long but please IF ANYBODY CAN MAKE GREAT COVERS PLEASE HELP ME MAKE ONE.
Finally on with the story...
>>>
>>
>

I woke up to a blinding light interrupting my sleep. As I sat up to block the intruding light, I felt a consistent drumming in my head. My head flopped back down to the pillow straight away wishing for the pain to disappear.

Looking around for something to help me, I finally realised the blue bedroom I was in. Cautiously, I heaved myself out of the bed and walked around the room.
I guessed that it was a boy's room due to the many pictures of the same boy on the walls and desks.
Maybe it was also the 'hidden' magazines which wrote XXX at the top.

Without warning, a boy burst into the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist and a glass of water in his hand.
"Aghhhh" I screamed.
"Arghhh" He screamed.
"Aghhhh" I screamed.
"Arghhh" He screamed.
"Aghhhh" I screamed.
"Arghhh" He screamed.
"Why are we screaming?" I screamed.
"I don't really know" He stated "I just copied you."
I gasped shocked. "Never give into peer pressure. Don't be forced to do things that you don't want to do."

Then I realised.
"Aghhhh! Where are your clothes?"
I began to pelt him with paracetamol tablets that I had found on his desk.
"What the fu-"
"No swearing, bitch!" I interrupted him.
"But you ju-"
"I don't want any backchat!" I demanded. "Now go put on a dress my bitch"
"What the fu- actually never mind. I'll just go."
"Good bitch. And when you go maybe you could bring me a baked potato" I asked angelically.
"Funny." He uttered monotonously and slammed the door shut.

"Wow." I said to myself "My bitch has no goddamn manners."
>
>>
>>>

Finished with this chapter. Mostly dialogue. Not bad for having not written for nearly half a year. I'm so tired now, my arms ache and I've got exams and homework. I'll try update sometime this week or maybe next week.

Bye now. I'm going to have a nap and eat a potato.

Oh and btw the people I wanted to shout out and say thank you to. Well that was on my old phone so I don't have the list anymore...