Chapter 2: School

Authors note: I'm not gonna write about her waking up and all of that boring things

I slowly walked into the school keeping my head down and not making eye contact with anybody. However, as soon as I stepped in, I got called names like slut, whore and hoe even worse things. I thought to myself 'how can I be that when I am still a virgin. It's the girls that fuck every living thing that call me those names.' I chuckled quietly to myself.

"What did you just say bitch!!!!!!!" Latriana and her group of barbies surrounded me. Oops. I need to learn not to say my thoughts out loud. Latriana started to punch me but of course the she stabbed herself with her nails that were like claws. How stupid could she get?

As I went to get my books out of my locker someone forcefully slammed the locker door with my hand still inside. I screamed in agony.

"Teaches you not to mess with me bitch!!!!!" I gently tugged my hand out and observed it. I think I have a fractured bone. Plus its all red. All of a sudden blood starting gushing out like a waterfall.

I made my way to the nurse's office. Great a fractured hand and school hasn't even started properly yet I could tell that today was going to be a great day.

Note the sarcasm

Authors note: sorry guys I'm using my kindle fire to write and I'm getting sick of having to correct auto correction