Fight for it!

Hint hint: Listen to some badass music for this. It increases the tension and fighting spirit. ;)

"Jack."

"I know." 

Their eyes were glued on the ship that approached. Fighting against Barbossa and his crew was out of the question, especially since they, well... Jack, had to hurry. Who knows, Snow might already be on Isla De Muerta.

"Will, I'm only gonna ask you this once..." Jack began. His eyes darted from Will to Barbossa's ship. He had completely drowned out Jones' locket.

"There's no time to waste. Snow is in danger. Terrible danger." Panic oozed through his veins. Now look at that! Only a few days in and he already loves her like his own.

... Wow... Okay, he really needs some sleep.

ANYWAYS, NO TIME TO WASTE.

"Words are not needed between people, especially when their children is involved."

Jack stared at Will, letting his face melt into a smirk.

"Alright the- *BOOM*"

"What the bloody murder was that?!"

Both turned to Queen Anne's Revenge, and Jack's eyes widened.

"The Black Pearl!" They both exclaimed. Will squinted his eyes.

"And is that... Elizabeth?" They scowled at the maniac-looking figure that was standing on the ship, one knee popped onto the railing and arm onto knee.

"JAAACK!" Came a distant voice. No doubt, it was Elizabeth.

Jack ran to the edge of the swamp, trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

"GO FIND HER! YOUR DAUGHTER!" *BOOM*

The Black Pearl fired another shot at Queen Anne, and from a long distance you could see a very, VERY confused and angry Barbossa. Jack grinned at the sight, until he felt a hand land on his shoulder.

He turned around only to be met with Will's eyes. He nodded once, and Jack nodded back.

"Go, we'll take care of things around here." Suddenly, the whole crew was standing behind Will, all ready with their swords and angry faces.

"I owe you, even though I hate to admit it." Will smirked, patting Jack's shoulder.

"You don't owe me anything. Take this as a... father-to-father resolution. Now go. Snow can't be far away."

Jack nodded, running to his boat that was already set and ready. One of the crew members must have done it.

Just a little longer... Hold on, Snow. Dad will come soon.

As long as Barbossa doesn't follow him.

 ~~

"Is that...?" Snow questioned. In a distance, you could see an island coming nearer and nearer. The necklace around Snow's neck began glowing, almost like it was a lost part.

"Isla De Muerta. Now, I can't come longer than here." Syrena stated, just 100 feet away from shore.

"Got it." Snow said. She had intended to just swim away from Syrena, but it wasn't easy. After all, she did help Snow so much.

She gave Syrena a long hug, a few tears glistening in her eyes.

"Thanks, mate. You've been a big help, Syrena." Syrena smiled, surprised that Snow even thanked her. Definitely not something Jack would do.

"No problem. Now go, the truth awaits you."

"How did you-"

"The necklace." Syrena pointed to the glowing necklace. "-It's a mermaid locket. A part of the sea is locked in it, along with the truth on anything that lies in, or on the sea. In this case, Isla De Muerta." Snow looked shocked. She did not expect that.

"Syre-" When Snow popped out of her daze, Syrena was gone. She shrugged and began swimming towards the island. She swam under a rock, which what lied underneath it was completely shocking, for her at least.

At least a thousand gold coins laid at the bottom, all glittering in the moonlight.

"Woah..." She whispered. She soon broke out of her daze.

The book, I have to find it!

She swam inside the island, revealing a large cave with lots of treasures. But just under a spot of moonlight, a silhouette stood.

In body, it looked like a man. Very tall, long bearded, moldy clothes.

In aura, it was a grieving monster. And Snow knew exactly who it was. She knew that aura from before, and she was absolutely terrified of it then.

But now?

She didn't feel the slithest bit scared. She inspected the silhouette closer, finding herself fascinated by it. A tune played, Davy Jones' tune, and he was silently singing along.

"I am thee who is feared most...

A broken soul... tied together with the one I lost. *sob*

You may have heard about me. You may have not.

After all, I broke sticks and stones, I am thee who is called Davy Jones."

All Snow could do was stay silent and listen. It seemed like hours had passed, because he kept humming it again and again.

Until suddenly, a figure jumped at him.

THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG OVERDUE. I AM SO SORRY, SCHOOL/WORK HAD ME GROW TIRED FOR EVERY MINUTE THAT GOES e-e

ANYWHO, I HOPE U ENJOYED DIS CHAPTER. I KNOW SOME OF U HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR A LONG TIME.

Sorry again xD