Survival

"Tachibana you go left and I go right" - Kougami said, while we tried to distract Seguji.
The air felt frozen, there was blood on the dry floor and almost everything was covered in darkness.
I was hiding in one of the columns of this labyrinth and suddenly a dron came up to me and brought with it my dominator....thank God.
I took it out and still hidden in one of the columns, aimed at the mechanical dog and the dominator immediatly became that sophisticated cannon, in Destroy Decomposer mode.
I pulled the trigger and it came out that destructive ray that leaves no trace of things, and destroyed the robotic dog.
Then I ran to see where Kougami was, but running towards him, through that sort of labyrinth, Seguji shot me, I just told myself "Damn you, fucking bastard!" As the burning in my abdomen became stronger, it was a deep pain, so much that I couldn't move a lot.
I crawled behind a metal barrel leaning on a barrel, trying to stay conscious and forget the pain in my abdomen while trying to stop the bleeding, then...

"It's over" - I heard a voice and a loading weapon "The hunter always wins." - a man whispered. As I looked up, I realized that it was Seguji, pointing his gun at me.
I just thought "it's over...and this is how I'm going to end up" but suddenly, Senguji fell with a leaf shattered by Kougami's dominator.
Kougami was also really hurt, he came to me crawling and eventually collapsed almost at my side...
"Ta...Ta...Tachibana, are you okay?" He whispered to me
"No...I'm per...perfect. I have a bleeding in the abdomen, a shot of that...of that... bastard." - I replied
"Try to stay concious until someone finds us."
"Understood." - I replied. And that minute I said that, the albino who kidnapped me appeared. Kougami and I were blurry and we couldn't move because of the awful pain we both were feeling.
I was trying to reach my dominator and Makishima stepped on my wrist so I couldn't move it, I felt a sharp pain..
"Do not even try, Tachibana Natsume." - he told me
"You're a..." - I was trying to speak but the pain no longer let me, rather I felt the pressure of his foot was stronger and I let out a cry of pain
"S...stop!" Kougami shouted. Makishima stepped right where he was "Kougami Shinya, I would love to stay chatting with you and Tachibana all night, but I can't, have important matters. We'll see each other again." - he said walking down a path of the maze.
I immediately heard the cries of Akane and Kagari, who were coming closer and closer
"Masaoka-san! There they are, Tachibana-san and Kougami-san!" - she shouted as the three of them headed toward us. They stood around us, but Kagari came closer to me and took my hand
"Keep calm Natsume, you'll be fine ." - he said caressing my hand. I looked at him gently as my breaths grew louder and louder.
"Kagari, apply first aid to Tachibana and I'll apply it to Kougami" - Masaoka told Kagari.
Kagari was red as a tomato...
"Kagari, what are you waiting for? For her to drain off?" Masaoka shouted.
"Ma..Ma...Masaoka, do I have to open her shirt?"
"Don't be stupid!" Masaoka shouted again.
"And why is it that Akane can't do it? It's a woman..." - he said, getting even more red
"Don't be an idiot!" Masaoka shouted again.
"Just do it, you stupid!" - I shouted and he jumped and little by little began to open my shirt, he graved a bandage and began to wrap my abdomen with it, his reaction was just epic

"What is it, you idiot? Do you enjoy it?" - I asked laughing
"Shut up Natsume! Don't put me nervous!"
"Oook, sorry..." - I replied sarcastically
"Sorry...I don't know what I'm going to do, if I lose you." - he said without taking his hands off the bandage, placing it gently.

I lifted my hand and gently caressed his cheek, then everything went blank.