Ashes

I can't believe it. Unit 1 is already in the case and they started to suspect from me, I'm just ruined. I don't want them to know anything about this, not until I destroy the Sybil System.

After the whole incident, we returned to the base of Shambala Float. I never thought in my whole life, that would have as many complications as those that came to me after that day.

"Tachibana, were you able to scan the Nona Tower?" Sen asked. He looks a bit scary, he has a big scar and very big dark eyes, a bit old, but that's why he's wise.

"We didn't get in but yes, we could scan it." - I answered lowering my head

"And why did you fail to enter?" He seemed angry

"We had a problem. The Public Security Bureau."

"Those idiots...they arrived here today." - he said angrier than the first time

"Wait, what Unit?" I asked interested

"I think it's Unit 1"

Fucking damn it! What am I gonna do now?

"It's my old division" - I told him

"Well Tachibana, the best for you is that they don't see you. That way you'll be safe and sound, cover yourself with something if you're going to face them. Don't let them look at your face, that's an order."

"Understood." - the moment I mentioned those last words, Yui appeared screaming

"Sir!" - Yui screamed and then stopped trying to recover herself

"Yui, calm down" - I said trying to calm her -"What happened?"

"It's the...It's the Public Security Bureau! They broke into one of our areas and they shot and hurt Hokuto!"

"Damn it! We're going to defend ourselves. Tachibana, you'll be going too, but take into account what I told you. Let's go!" - Sen screamed.

We all left immediatly, I was the one in charge of putting a bomb back so they won't see me either, it seemed like a good idea. The bomb was just for frighten them, so I went a bit far to prepare the bomb, while everyone was going to defend the place with their weapons.

I covered my face with a hood so nobody would see me. I was setting the bomb and it was ready but suddenly....I felt a pull of my hood, which left my face uncovered.

The orange-haired boy, Kagari was pointing at me with his dominator. I took out my handgun and pointed it at him, we didn't exchange words. Not until...

"Natsume, what did you do?" - he asked without putting his dominator down

"How did you know it was me?" - I asked as I also kept pointing my gun

"The dominator betrayed you. You are still registered as an enforcer and it recognized your psycho pass." - he answered with a sad look

"Damn it."

"Natsume, you're under arrest." - he said to me

"It turns out Kagari, that I don't agree with that." - I said as I jumped towards him. In a single movement I knocked him down and took his gun as I threw it away.

Then I grabbed him from one end of the bulletproof vest he was wearing and pulled him onto a metal wall. Kagari was afraid to touch his head back just to see blood in his hand.

"Natsume! Please don't do it..." - he said almost begging me. I didn't answer him and finally I activated the bomb.

Immediately I ran where Kagari was and threw myself on him so the bomb wouldn't hurt him.

The fire ran, there was a thunderous sound, the black smoke filled the place making the sight hardly visible. I simply ran away from Kagari, along in the distance, between the explosion, the rubble and the smoke, I listened

"Natsume!" - but I couldn't stop

Not now...