page 4

Well..just as I presumed , I got welcomed to my class with an array of well arranged hurrahs and lot of gifts. O My! I felt finally happy that someone remembered .. I said a huge thank you to my friends and we all settled down for the morning class..
      During break , due to my popularity in school , I got free food at the cafeteria and I sat down with the seniors. Oh! Was this the happiest day of my life , sitting with the seniors is like a one time privilege bestowed only to the special ones just like me today. It's like sitting with the high priest of a church or the manager of a company. During my short and golden stay at the seniors high table , I heard lot of things like the latest prank they were gonna pull on the teachers , the preparation for prom and their graduation. I had one day dreamt of talking about my own graduation and to be the head boy and give my own speech. Being the head boy has its own privileges like getting a special uniform and tie , able to command other students and also having to attend teachers meeting. But it also has its disadvantages like you have to get to school by 6:30 am , be the last to leave and must also live to the school's expectations which is by far the most strenuous of all duties.
    Break was over and my golden stay at the senior's table ended shortly. Oh I wish I could stay there forever but not every good thing can last forever. I got back into the class and suddenly I became the class major attention as everybody was trying to  extort from me what I heard at the senior's table . But I couldn't tell because I got warned that whatever is being discussed at the seniors table stays at the senior table. Before I knew it , the closing Bell rang and we all dashed home Like it's the last day of school. I got home to a huge celebration and lots of gifts from family and neighbors. I later retired to bed early and just wondered how great my day had gone and how my next birthday was gonna be. And I slept!!!