Chapter 2- Abuse!!! story time!

"So a few months ago these people at school started following me and I go annoyed with it so I just told them to stop. They said they would but the next day I felt like someone was watching me I looked behind me just to see them! Next thing you know I'm passing out! I wake up probably a few hours later to see myself chained to a wall I start crying and this dude walks in and slaps me for crying so I just stop, then the boys that were following me walk in and I scream then they just ripped off my clothes and started raping me so I just cry my butt off till they stop and when they do stop it's hours later (literally) they just drop . As soon as they left I pass out. When I wake up I have all these bruises and cuts so they must've abused me while I was sleeping but also I saw I was in the forest with my clothes on thankfully and so I start walking home but I am in pain and I don't know where I am so when I finally get home I just keep my mouth shut afraid what  you guys would say😳😨😭 I didn't want to get hurt again so I stayed quiet. By the end I was crying and I couldn't stop I suddenly felt two warm arms around my waist I look up to see my big brothers my brothers pick me up then sit down next to me and pulled me in their laps*sigh* 'this is comfortable' I thought in my head. I snuggled into them sighing softly I fell asleep. I woke up in the car still snuggled into my hot brothers I loved them to death (more than brothers more like as boyfriends) it would never happen I know it. But I sure wish it would happen little did I know my brothers thought of me the same way!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I would like to dedicate this chapter to fynalovely
Please look at the picture and also tell me which one u want as jax thank you! Pick a jax look at the picture please thank you!! -love you all ,to!❤💖💝