Chapter 4 - Home

Hey! I'm back, so I am really sorry for not updating even though I said I would but I just never had time so I am going to start asking questions and if you get it right I'll give you a dedication so, let's get to the story and please look at the picture and pick a pic ture of a mansion and a living room there are numbers so put the mansion number first then the living room number thanks read at the end to know why I don't update.
First question: When is my Birthday?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jace's POV
When I woke up, I expected to me to be cold (don't ask but if you are young or just don't get out much or live somewhere hot cold means to feel no warmth thank you very much) meaning my brothers had left me. 😢 I tensed before bursting out into sobs. I was sad that last night I told my deepest, darkest secret &(⬅oh fancy things) what's worse is I had cried for hours on end just sitting in their laps till I fell asleep and I wake up and they left me! If you haven't already figured it out, I have separation anxiety. Whenever my family leaves the house I freak out like crazy!
I didn't here the door open (that's how loud I was sobbing) until I felt 3 pairs of warm arms going around my waist ( is it the pair because he has 3 brothers or what? Comment if you know.) "Hey, shh what's wrong baby?" I heard Trace say. ( quick summary Jace , Trace, Jax, And Andrew are dating) I gasped turning around to see all three of my big brothers there, "What happened?" Jax said, I whimpered softly before saying "I thought you guys had left me." I put my head down in shame.
Two fingers (specifically the thumb and index finger) came up tilted my head to look at (surprisingly) Andrew. "Hey, Hey its okay we would never leave you." "Promise?" I whispered "PROMISE!"😇😍❤💖 they all yelled in perfect unison. I then decided to just cuddle into their chests. *content sigh* " I love you." I whispered, they looked down at me before saying "We love you too!❤" then I fell asleep smiling.😊😀
Tomorrow I have school but I have my brothers to protect me now. We are all in the same year and have the same classes (thank god for that) I hope no one messes with me or my knights in shining armor😙 will have their head on a silver platter ( love that phrase)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I finished and I am so SORRY for not updating but a lot of school work so yeah middle school life ugh but I am currently working on chapter 5 next chapter is going to be an A/N and I want you guys to fill out a character rubric and I'll give you a preview of chapter 5. Anyway I also didn't update because at school people are making fun of people for their sexuality and that not fair this one boy called this girl Transgender and he got suspended HE SHOULD GET EXPELLED! So I am only going to say this once and listen very closely I SUPPORT THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY AND IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT TALK TO ME BECAUSE I WILL SURELY CUSS YOU OUT! My BFF of former BFF insulted my other friend for being bi! I slapped said BFF and am still on talking terms just not like before and not to be mean but if I ever meet you and you go and offend the LGBTQ community I will not hesitate to do the same to you mkay? Anyway peace out bout to set up the next chapter. okay nvm what I said just pretend this is the day after and it's like a school day then pretend the school day is tomorrow Kay? That's fine right? (I just spent 30 minutes rereading and revising and editing chapters I'm tired and I'm really don't wanna edit this chapter other than grammar and vocabulary.)
~love you little wolves your part of my wolf pack now!💋