2

After learning about Mega Evolutions Ash and Aisha studied up and gathered as much information about Mega Evolutions from the books they founded, they were able to Mega Evolve; Latios, Latias and Sylveon seeing how long they have been together their bonds where excellent, but for Greninja was a different story; after a year the Ninja Pokémon and Ash synchronise together unconsciously making Aisha and the Pokémon witness a spectacular change of Greninja form, a much more powerful and stronger form but it comes with a difficult ending result, of making Ash energy wasted and they collapsed from exhaustion.

Aisha gave the technique a name known as Synchronise Evolution seeing how they are in perfect synch with each other, both Ash and Greninja agreed to the name and since then they were able to keep the evolution up for three hours straight.

Asia made different accessories for their Pokémon to wear on themselves for their Mega Stone, she made; a necklace for Sylveon with a gold rim wrapped around the Mega Stone and a cherry blossom flower on the right side, two scarfs; a crimson and navy colour for Latias and Latios with the Mega Stone on the knot part. She even made a Mega Bracelet for Ash; it was a beautiful shiny blue thick bracelet with the Key Stone in the centre, while she made a silver rim Mega Necklace Pendant, designed with a red gem and Key Stone.

They both headed downstairs where thier mother Delia was awake and just finished making breakfast; eggs, toast, ham and sides; vegetables and fruit, drinks; orange and coffee for Aisha .

"Morning." Delia smiled placing the last plate on the table.

"Morning mom / mum." The twins greeted with a smile.

"Breakfast just finished, hurry before it gets cold."

"Okay." Ash and Aisha both hurried towards their seat and sat down, "Time to eat." They slowly eat their delicious food made by their mother.

Delia smiled fondy at her children and went to eat her breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, placing the plates in the kitchen, Ash and Aisha left walking outside their house.

Delia smiled at her two young children, "Be careful now, I know that you have them to protect you but please be careful." She said.

"Of course we will mom, we'll be careful." Ash said.

"No worries mom, we'll be fine and we'll call everyday." Aisha added.

"Okay, Ash look after Aisha and Aisha be extra careful." Delia said.

"We will." Ash and Aisha nodded. "Bye mom!" They both waved, heading off to Professor Oak laboratory.

"Goodbye, be safe on your journey!" Delia shouted waving to her son and daughter.

"WHO'S THAT POKÉMON?" Ash and Aisha asked.

A silhouette of a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. Has long pointy ears and its tail is in the shape of a lightning bolt.

--- --- ---
---
---

"IT'S PIKACHU!" They said.