two

I nod. "Tell me."

"They kidnap thousands and thousands of women-" Camilla starts.

"Who's they?" I frown.

"The men that run this place. They kidnap thousands of women that are, well, attractive. And they sell them away to men for money."

"That or they keep some of us here, for their own pleasure." Lilly adds.

"Why me though? I'm not even close to attractive." I roll my eyes.

"That's what you think." Camilla replies.

"You are attractive, stunning actually." Lilly smiles.

"Is there a way to get out of here?" I ask hopefully.

"Unfortunately not. I've tried many times when I first came here. I got caught every single time and then punished." Lilly sighs.

"Punished...?" I gulp.

"They lock us away in the attic for a few days without food or water so we know not to do it again. That or they... fuck you- aggressively. It's not fun, trust me." Lilly answers me.

"But you get used to it." Camilla pipes up, glaring at Lilly.

"Right, Lilly?" She asks Lilly, elbowing her.

".... right." Lilly replies.

"So who's Jack?" I ask.

"He's a main helper. He basically flirts with the women, gets them to go home with him bla bla but then drugs them and brings them here." Camilla explains.

"How do you know all this?" I ask.

"I overheard them once." Lilly cuts in.

"And what if you get pregnant?" I ask.

"You wouldn't, they use protection and make you take birth control after. But even so, if something happened and you did get pregnant, you'd either have to abort it or commit suicide. That's not what I say, they're the choices you're actually given." Camilla chews her lip nervously at the topic.

"Are you okay?" I ask Camilla.

"Fine." She smiles at me but something's missing in it.

I look at Lilly and she mouths 'later'.

I nod my head once at her then look down at floor, not knowing what to say.

I want to cry but crying never fixed anything.

I need to be mature about this, be strong and determined because I will get out of this.

"So do I just sit around here all day waiting for someone to come along and fuck me?" I ask.

"No." Lilly laughs.

"You're given a room, it's a normal room with windows and shit but if you try to get away, they'd literally shoot you. I've seen it happen more times than I can count. They've got security cameras and guards and the guards-"

"Let's not scare her, Lilly." Camilla cuts her off and glares at her.

"The room is massive, trust me. It's got everything you would want and you get wifi and shit but they'd know if you tried seeking help. They've already stocked it with make up, lady products, condoms, you name it." Camilla explains.

"But why? They kidnapped us for prostitution, why are they giving us what we want?" I ask.

"Because they want you to look good for them, Cadence."

"And if you want something, you just need to ask one of them and they'll get it for you." Camilla adds.

"Let's not forget that they'll ask for sex in return." Lilly butts in.

"So it's like a multiple sugar daddy situation?" I question.

"Basically." They both nod at me.

"...right." I sigh.

"Don't be sad, boo. Come with us, we'll show you your room- you're gonna be a lot happier after you see it." Camilla smiles at me and grabs my arm, dragging me away.

"Wait! I don't have pants on!" I protest.

"Trust me, you have more skin covered than a lot of the skanks here do, you just wait." Lilly snorts and drags me out.

(vote, comment & follow)