Monday, December 4, 6:02am

Last night Francis stared at that text from that horried woman for 3 hours straight. She knew what she has done,  yet despite his attempts to avoid her every way possible she still found her way back into his life. If it wasn't for her you would still be here, if it wasn't for her you wouldn't have left.... He didn't get any sleep last night, the thought of her and you ran through his head. He regretted it so much, he just wanted you to come home.

He hated everything about her "Why won't she just shut the hell up..." he mumbled, his blue eyes had horrible bags under then. His phone buzzed, he forgot to turn his alarm off. He wasn't going to work anymore anyway, so what's the use in having it? Glaring harshly at the phone he picked up and turned the alarm off. As he was about to shut his phone off when he looked at his contacts "Mon Dieu! I almost forgot to text her". He quickly clicked on the little app and began typing away.

Francis- Baaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyy

Francis- come on mon amour, you can stop this horrible game now!!

Francis- I miss you, please I'm miserable without you!!! I can't take this anymore

Francis- I love you, please just say something.... anything....

Francis- you promised we would be together forever....

With that he threw his phone into the wall, shattering the glass and leaving a giant crack in it. He sat on his bed in rage for a second longer, before he realized what he had done and tears once again began falling down his face. "N-no..." he said in a broken voice "No!!!" He lunged at the phone, tripping over his tired feet. He regained balance when he got to the phone, dropping to his knees he lowered his shaking hand and slowly picked it up.

" I destroyed the only thing I have left of (Name)..." he mumbled as he quickly turned it on, to his luck the screen flashed it's bright color. He smiled happily and made an excited noise, but it fell as soon as he saw the huge crack going in every which way across his screen. His wallpaper, which was you, was broken into small pieces and disfigured because of the shatter in the screen. Tears fell onto the phone, creating small little droplets on the cracked screen. " Dammit!!!" He yelled has he held his head, crying over the phone. "(Name)!!!!"