Friday, December 8, 7:00am

He has texted the same thing over and over again this past week. The constant "you promised" was  repeated in his head. He laid in his bed, hair a greasy and knotted mess. His once gorgeous blue eyes were glazed over with a crazed look as the held dark bags under them. He's received many text from the horrible bitch that won't mind her own business.

Hearing another knock at the door followed by a text

???- Franciiiiiisssss open the door!

He normally never lost his temper, but he wasn't his normal self anymore. He shot out of bed, a look of pure rage gracing over his once beautiful face. Marching to the door he flung it open "What the hell do you want, Grace!?" She stood there frozen " Francis... w-what happened to you?" He glared "None of your concern" he went to go back inside but she grabbed his arm.

"Is it that whore (Name) fault? I swear she just need to lay off my ma-" She was cut off by a hard slap to the face. She held her face in shock "don't ever speak about (Name) like that EVER again.... it's your fault she left me anyway, you dirty slut". Tears began to weld up in her eyes as she yelled a curse at him and ran off. Slinking back into his room he saw he had a new text.

"(Name)?? Did she finally text me!!" His happy self returned as he checked his messages, instead of his love, it was from the black sheep.

Arthur- Francis, we need to talk...

Francis- No we don't

Arthur- You haven't showed up to work at all, the others say they tried texting you and you either didn't answer or said for them to go away

Francis- there not her, so why would I care if they texted me?

Arthur- I'm coming over in an hour, get ready

He looked at his phone with a blank expression. Out of all people, why must it be her brother? He laid back down "Why can't you just come back??" With that he drifted off to sleep, dreaming that you never left him and that you had the family you always wanted.