Chapter 4

I had taken Aster into a burrow to calm him down.

 Once he stopped crying, I asked him, "What ever could happen to put you in such bad shape?" He looked up into my eyes for a few seconds before answering.

 "I-I r-ran a-a-away from h-home. I-I thought t-that t-they didn't l-love me because o-of w-what I l-looked like. M-my sisters always t-teased me, about t-the color of my fur and-and eyes." Tears ran down his face again, but he continued anyway, "I took some b-berries with me, but I l-lost them. I have no food and-and I'm a-all alone!"

 He burst out crying, and buried his head in his paws. I stood up slowly and walked to where I keep all my food, and brought him some berries. He ate the berries quickly and I nuzzled him. When he was finished, I sat up and batted him playfully. He got up and tackled me, pinning me down and smiling.

 We rolled around on the floor, batting at each other's mane, nipping ears, and pinning each other down. This was the most fun I had in a REALLY long time. I finally had him down below me and we were trying to catch our breath. I backed off and he stood up, and from then on I had the best day of my life. As the sun started to set, I took him back into my burrow and came to the place I called my 'bedroom'.

 It was just a large room with a pile of leaves and flowers that acted as my bed. I yawned and laid down, making room for Aster. He plopped down and laid his head on his paws. I shivered, it was getting cold in here.

 Aster noticed, and walked over closer and cuddled with me. I warmed up quickly, as he wrapped his tail around me. I nuzzled him and he whispered, "You never told me your name you know." I smiled, closed my eyes, and simply said, "Just call me Eevee."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sup guys! Awwwwwww, it's such a cute moment!!  I'm proud of this chapter and spent a long while thinking about it. Anyways, that's it, thanks for reading! Peace!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN EEVEE, SHINY EEVEE OR ANY OTHER POKEMON USED IN THIS BOOK