Abuse

Jack's pov
I woke up on the couch and quickly looked at the time to make sure my boyfriend, Jacob, wouldn't be home soon. Jacob was an abusive to me but I couldn't get away from him fearing that if I did he would try to find me. Jack always got home from work at 6:00. I needed to make dinner for him before he got home. It was 5:30. 'Oh no' I thought. I quickly got up and started to look in the fridge for something to cook fast enough. I grabbed a lasagna and quickly put it in the oven. Then I heard a knock at the door. My heart dropped and I started shaking. I opened the door and saw Jacob.
"H-hey Jacob," I said while stuttering.

"Hi, where's my dinner?"

"U-uhh... About that... Its not finished cooking..." It was hard for me to talk.

"WHAT?! YOU KNOW THAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO COOK MY DINNER BEFORE I GOT HOME!"

"I-I know, I-I'm sorry..."

"SORRY DOESNT GET ME MY DINNER DOES IT?!"

He pushed me to the ground and started kicking me. I started crying and screaming in pain. Then after kicking me for a few minutes he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into the kitchen.

"FINISH MAKING ME MY DINNER NOW!"

"O-ok,"

You finished making his dinner and gave it to him.
"H-here," you stuttered.

"Good, now go clean up something"

"Y-yes sir,"

Then you went into the living room and started cleaning. When you finally finished you were happy because when you finish cleaning and cooking you get to text your friend Mark. You grabbed your phone and started texting him.

"Hey Mark"

"Hey Jack! What's up?"

"Nothing much, how about you?"

"The usual, recording, posting videos, doing challenges, how has your day been?"

"Fine."

"Good, wanna come to my house tonight?"

"I don't know if I can, I'll ask Jacob"

"You know you don't have to ask Jacob, right? Its not like he owns you."

"I know..."

"Well I have to go now, but text me your answer when you can, bye!"

"Bye"

You didn't tell Mark about Jacob being abusive even though he was you're best friend, the reason you didn't was because you were scared that Jacob would hurt you worse.

"H-hey Jacob?"

"Yes?"

"U-umm, I was wondering if I could go to Mark's house in a few minutes, I finished cleaning,"

"Sure, but be back by midnight,"

"Ok! I'm gonna go get ready now!"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye!!!"

Then you went to your room and got ready.