Revenge

Jack's POV

I woke up in a bed and cringed waiting for Jacob to come but after a few minutes I sat up and saw I wasn't in my room. Then I remembered that I slept at Mark's place. I got up and went into the living room and saw Mark on the couch sleeping. I went into the kitchen to see if I could make breakfast for him, I got to the fridge and saw some pancake mix. I grabbed it and started cooking. Then I heard Mark wake up.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" I said.

"Huh? Oh, good morning Jack, how did you sleep?"

"Great!"

"Good, what are you making?"

"Pancakes!"

"Oh you don't have to cook you know, I could just make some cereal,"

"Nope! You need a better breakfast than just cereal!"

"Ok, then can I at least help?"

"Nope! I'm making this as thanks!"

"Thanks for what?"

"Making me feel better,"

"Oh, I forgot about that..."

"Anyways! You can go get dressed and I'll finish making breakfast,"

"Ok,"

Then Mark went into his bedroom and I finished making breakfast. I put some pancakes on a plate and poured some maple syrup and put it on the table. Then Mark finished getting ready and sat down at the table.

"Aww... Thanks Jack!"

"Don't thank me, I just did this so I could thank you,"

"But still, thank you Jack," Then he hugged me and I started to blush.

"Y-your welcome..."

"Wait, where's your food?"

"I'm not hungry,"

"But breakfast is the most important meal of the day! You have to eat Jack!"

"O-ok, I'll go and make a pancake for myself then,"

"No! I'm gonna make the pancake for you!"

"Why?"

"Because you made me a pancake so I'm gonna make you a pancake!"

"O-ok, but first you have to finish eating,"

"Ok!" Then Mark ate his food and went to the kitchen to cook. After he finished making the pancake and you finished eating Mark went and got his coat and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To Jacob's place of course,"

"What?! No! Why?!"

"For revenge,"

"No!!! He's gonna hurt you Mark!!! I don't want you to get hurt!!!"

"Jack, I have to do this, I'm not going to let this slide," You knew that there was no way to stop him. You sighed.

"Fine, just... Promise you don't get hurt?"

"Promise,"

And with that Mark was out the door.

Mark's POV

I went to my car and started the engine. I knew it was a long drive so I went to a gas station before I went to Jacob's house. It was about a 20 minute drive to Jacob's house so I got myself comfortable before I started driving.

~20 minute time skip brought to you by a dancing Markimoo~

I finally got to Jacobs house and knocked on the door angrily (if that's even a word, idk, anyways, BACK TO DA STORY!!!). I heard a groan and then the door opened.

"Aren't you Jack's friend?" Jacob asked.

"Yes, and I would like to speak to you privately,"

"Ok, come in,"

I walked in and closed the door behind me and locked it (no dirty thoughts -.-). I then punched Jacob in the face and pinned him on the floor.

"YOU HURT JACK, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" (A/N: Sorry for the language).

Third person POV

Jacob couldn't talk because of the pain. Then Jacob punched Mark in the stomach. Mark cringed at the pain but didn't stop punching Jacob. Jacob's face started to bleed and Jacob kneed Mark in the crouch which gave him a chance to get away from Mark. Jacob ran to the phone but before Jacob could call 911 Mark ran to Jacob and pulled him away from the phone, breaking it in the process.

"JACK TOLD ME EVERYTHING AND YOU ARE GONNA PAY!!!"

Mark then punched Jacob hard in the stomach making Jacob cough up a little bit of blood. Jacob tried to fight back but he was in to much pain. Mark then hit him hard in the head making him pass out.

Mark's POV

After I hit Jacob in the head he passed out. 'Oh shit..' I thought. I didn't know what to do so I picked up Jacob and went outside and put him in the backseat of my car. I drove back to my place and went inside with Jacob in my arms.

"MARK!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"No time to explain, get rope and a chair, hurry before he wakes up!"

"O-ok,"

Jack then got rope and a chair and I tied Jacob to the chair with the rope.

"What now?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see..."

Then me and Jack sat on the couch and waited for Jacob to wake up.

A/N: Ok I'm finally done with that part- or chapter or whatever it is! Anyways, thanks for reading, I'll update as soon as I can, baiiii!!!!!!