The Escape

Can we pretend that in their wolf form, all the werewolves look like wolves and don't stand on the hind legs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leona:Ok girls, what do you want?
Lilith and Alina: CAKE
Leona: Ok we get cake
------------------------Meanwhile in Phoenix Drop ------------------------------
Dante: ATTENTION EVERYONE.
Everybody in Phoenix Drop plaza looks at him
Dante: We have news from O'khasis, THEY'VE ESCAPED TU'LA'S RULE.
Everyone in plaza cheers
Dante: BUT THEY NOW WANT ALL MEI'FWAS, WEREWOLVES, AND ANYONE FROM TU'LA EXECUTED. AND FOR SOME REASON, THEY ALSO WANT TO KIDNAP EVERY LORD AND THEIR HEIR.
Everyone starts panicking
Dante: WE'RE SENDING EVERY MEIF'WA, WEREWOLF, THE LORDS, HEIRS. AND, ANYONE FROM TU'LA TO BRIGHTPORT TO WARN LADY KATELYN.
The only meif'wa's, werewolves, Lords and heirs, and anyone from Tu'la in Phoenix Drop were Kawaii~Chan, Logan, Yip, Lello, Rollo, Luca, and Levin.

The people I just listed got in a boat plus, Donna and Malachi because they were stubborn and didn't want to leave their family
Just as they got into the boat, they see the O'khasisians (I'm guessing that's what people of O'khasis are called) storming towards Phoenix Drop.
Logan: GO RUN TO THE BOAT.
Everyone above runs to the boat that'll take them to Brightport, Kawaii~Chan yakking nonstop about Nekoette and Dmitri all the way there.
---------------------------Meanwhile in Brightport--------------------------------
Leona and Liochant are watching Lilith and Alina run around the marketplace, eating their cake.
Then suddenly, some dude came out of the shadows and grabbed the girls!
Leona and Liochant immediately took out their weapons and Leona transformed into her wolf form (A jet black wolf with silver streaks in her fur and green eyes if you were wondering)
Leona: GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR
Liochant: PUT THE LITTLE LADIES DOWN
Then 4 wolves with Kawaii~Chan, Levin, Malachi, and Donna holding Luca riding on them, plus 2 smaller wolves came out of nowhere, beat the dude that has Alina and Lilith, (BTW when the wolves showed up, Leona switched back into a human) and grabbed Leona, Liochant, and the girls, and ran off towards the place Katelyn stays.
Leona: OH MAH IRENE (Cuz they just grabbed her and she was in her human form so she's running so she doesn't fall on her face) she quickly turned back into a werewolf and stopped stumbling.
Leona's mind: What in the name of Irene is going on? She looks at the wolves and takes in their appearance. The biggest one is a chocolate brown, muscular, older werewolf with blue eyes (I think Logan has blue eyes), and is carrying Donna, Luca, and Kawaii~Chan. The second biggest one was a handsome, ashy gray wolf with silver streaks in his fur, brown eyes, and is carrying Levin and Malachi, and now Liochant and looks like he could use some help. The 2 smallest wolves were grayish brown, though the second one was a bit more blonde, and the first one had brown eyes, and the second one had blue eyes that were now carrying Alina and Lilith.

Then she realized, the wolves were Logan, Yip, Lello, and Rollo!
Yip: Are you gonna stand, err run there, or are you gonna help me with these really heavy guys.
Leona: SORRY! She carries levin because he's younger and lighter (though not by much, he was still heavy). Why are you guys here in Brightport?
Yip: BECAUSE O'KHASIS IS FREE OF TU'LA'S RULE, WHICH WOULD BE GREAT, IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO KILL MEIF'WAS, WEREWOLVES, LORDS, THERE HEIRS, AND PEOPLE FROM TU'LA
Leona: OH MY IRENE, HURRY UP TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS THEN, LADY KATELYN SHOULD BE THERE
-------------------------------------------------------–------------------------
And that's the first chappy, sorry for the wait, um really dunno what to say so bye.