A New Relationship

I am actually kinda on time, I didn't wait for a year, I am proud
Anyway, to the chapter.

Leona's POV

It's been almost 3 years since the others had been gone to the Phoenix Alliance Island. Lady Katelyn had already found me, but she let me stay.
No time for wandering thoughts we're all in Phoenix Drop doing one thing, and that's protecting the portal. I hope everyone's okay.

Yip's POV
I'm afraid for everyone out there, especially Leona, I haven't seen her in almost 3 years, my plan was so stupid. I can't just forget about her if I find someone else.
"Yip, what are you thinking of?" my girlfriend asked, "You've been zoning out a lot recently."
"It's nothing Alexis, I'm just hungry," I lied
"If you say so," she said, reluctantly, and I knew she didn't believe me.
I don't want to be with Alexis, but she's so nice and sweet that I don't want to hurt her. If I dump her, she'll be crushed. Let's not forget the fact that Leona is her best friend.

Was child, was

Who the heck are you?

I'm your inner self, so you can argue with me and make this a lot more interesting

So what do you do?

Mostly just make annoying comments and help you when you're really screwed over. But we're not going to talk about me right now, we're talking about you, or outer you, I'm inner you

I'm confused

Doesn't matter, so tell me your, um I mean OUR problem

I don't want to be with Alexis forever

Then dump her

But she's too nice for me to just dump for someone else

"Yip, you're doing it again," Alexis said, concerned.
"I'm fine Alexis," I insisted
Alexis backed off a bit surprised, Oh crap, I must've snapped at her.
"I'm sorry I snapped at you, I'm just frustrated and tired," I apologized.
"Hey it's fine," Alexis told me reassuringly, which only made me feel worse, "you just need some space to breathe, I get it." "But my shift is in 5 minutes so, what do you want to do?" She asked.
"Raid my mom's kitchen," I said with a sly smirk.
"I would lo-
"ALEXIS, YIP" Another voice yelled.

Alexis and I both jumped around and saw who it was, it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lord Levin

Alexis and I both bowed to Levin because, he's our lord, duh.
"GUYS, NO BOWING, YOU GUYS ARE MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS," he said, "but never mind that, guess who's here," he shouted excitedly.
"Um, who?" Alexis and I asked, very confused

It's...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't judge me, I was tired and wanted to write the rest in the next chapter. I know I do slow updates but I don't have time. I also have a few other stories I'm working on if you want me to write them one is a gardenza story called Jealousy and the other one is called The Third Ultima. What other ships should I write about?

Don't judge my ships either please.