Barging In

So apparently Katelyn wasn't in the training grounds, she was in her office. So we all did the logical thing and ran into the building like our tails were on fire and barge into Katelyn's office, knocking down some of the guards in the process and breaking down Katelyn's door.
Leona: KATELYN, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Katelyn:*Looks really startled* Uh yeah we have a problem, YOU GUYS BROKE THE DOOR, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THEY WERE.
Leona:*Looks stupidly at Katelyn* ...
Katelyn: Why are you looking at me like that
Leona: O'KHASIS IS TRYING TO KILL EVERY MEI'FWA, WEREWOLF, LORD, THEIR HEIR, AND ANYONE FROM TU'LA ON THE PLANET AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT A DOOR!?!!
Everyone:...
Kawaii~Chan:WHERE'S MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN, I SWEAR IF THEY'RE HURT OR DEAD, KAWAII~CHAN'LL KILL EVERY O'KHASIS WARRIOR ON THE SPOT
Katelyn:*Calls a guard* GET NEKOETTE AND DMITRI FROM THE TRAINING GROUNDS AND BEING THEM HERE. ALSO, SEND WARRIORS TO THE WEREWOLF VILLAGES, SCALESWIND, NAKURA VILLAGE IF POSSIBLE, PIKORO VILLAGE, NEW METELI, AND CHICKENTELI AND PLEASE SEND THE MESSAGE THAT O'KHASIS IS ATTACKING, EVACUATE EVERY WEREWOLF, MEIF'WA, LORD, THEIR HEIRS, AND ANYONE FROM TU'LA.
Guard:YES LADY KATELYN *He leaves*
----------------------------Few Moments Later-----------------------------------
Dmitri and Nekoette: You called, Lady Katelyn?
Kawaii~Chan: OH THANK IRENE YOU GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT *She hugs them tightly*
Dmitri and Nekoette: *gasp* can't breath
Kawaii~Chan: Oops sorry
Katelyn: You guys are to get on the ship that'll take you to the Phoenix Alliance Capital tomorrow at dawn.
Dmitri and Nekoette: Why?
Katelyn: Because O'khasis is attacking

DUN DUN DUN