chapter eighteen : Brad and Megan day

Brad's P.O.V
I woke up at about ten o'clock and Megan was still fast asleep in my arms.

I reached over to the bedside table and got my phone and went on Twitter. Me and the boys are planning to make another YouTube video soon and I'm really excited about that.

I felt Megan moving around in my arms and when I looked down at her, her eyes slowly opened. She started smiling up at me and I gave her a quick kiss.

The truth is that I will love waking up next to Megan every morning.

''Good morning '' I said smiling down at her and she smiled back and replied ''good morning what time is it '.

''Just gone ten o'clock '' I told her. 

We lyed in bed just enjoying each other's company until I said ''We should really be getting up ''.

''But it's too early to get up '' Megan said with a pout and I just shake my head and pick her up and carried her bridal style downstairs.

When we walked into the kitchen there was a note from everyone
''hey guys me Tristan Zoe and Connor are gone go-karting and won't be home until tomorrow morning because my cousin Victoria is coming with us and because her house is closer then ours we decided that we would stay there if you wanna come along then do we only left at half nine
-love Grace

Megan's P.O.V
''Brad do you wanna go '' I asked Brad hoping he would say no.

He replied saying ''No I would rather spend the day with you so go get dressed we are going out '' and the minute he said that we both ran upstairs and got ready.

I'm really excited that I will be spending the day with Brad on our own because there is usually someone else with us. The minute we were both ready we walked out the door, hand in hand off the God only knows.

hey guys this is only a filler the next chapter will be more interesting promise
-love Megan xx