chapter thirty four

Megan's P.O.V

its been two days since me and the girls talked about breaking up with the boys because the long distance thing isn't working. Today is the day I have been dreading, the day the boys come home for the day and also the day me and the girls have to say goodbye to them well except Zoe.

'The boys are here ' I heard Chloe shout in the hall. I took a deep breathe and walked out into the hall,well here goes nothing.

After we said our hello's James asked 'so what was so important that we had to come home straight away '

'Well we wanted to talk to you about the long distance relationship thing ' Grace said sounding very nervous

'We don't think it's working , ye are always busy and never have time to stop and just simply reply to a text messages, But how come Conner rings Zoe everyday and ye can't do the same thing' Chloe said like she was about to start crying.

'So does this mean ye are breaking up with us ' Tristan asked lookin at Chloe but Chloe just looked at the ground.

'What about our engagement we are meant to be getting married ' Conner asked Zoe

'Oh no I'm not breaking it off with you I didn't even know they felt this way ' Zoe replied straight

'I'm sorry I can't do this ' I said then ran out the of the roomand into the kitchen and sat on the ground and cried into my hands.

Brad's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening, I thought Megan was the girl I was going to marry, have children with and die with. What have I done I should have made more of a effort to text and ring her. The minute she ran out of the room I knew she was crying so I said.....

'I'll be back in a minute '

I walked into the kitchen and she was sitting on the floor crying into her hands. I went over and sat beside her and pulled her into a hug. When she noticed it was me she hugged me back and cried into my chest.

'I'm sorry ' She said when she stopped crying

I just kissed her cause I know this is going to be the last time I could. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Graces P.O.V

After Brad and Megan came back into living room the boys went upstairs and started packing. Zoe went up to help Conner pack cause he said that he had to stay with the boys.

'guys I'm sorry ' I heard Zoe say from the doorway

'What do you mean ' Megan asked her sounding confused

'I have to go with them ' Zoe replied

'Go with who ' Chloe asked her

' I have to leave with the boys, I love Conner and I want to marry him and be with him ' Zoe said

'You can't leave ' I said to her

'yeah it won't be the same without you, We need you ' Chloe said crying

'I'm sorry girls ' Zoe said

Megan just sat there and stayed quiet,  We were all waiting for her to say something but she said nothing. We sat in silence for about 10 minutes until the boys come in to say there goodbyes. Megan just hugged everyone saying nothing and she kissed Brad and they left.

-------------------------------------

It's been Two weeks since Zoe and the boys left. I looked at Megan's messages and she had a load of message from Zoe but she replied to none of them. She hasn't been talking much I think it hit her hard losing Brad, the rest of the boys and Zoe.

Zoe was her best friend since primary school and now Zoe just left us for a boy. I also found text message from Chase on Megan's phone and she replied to him a few times I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid. We all haven't been ourselves since our Best Friend Just Left Our Lives.

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE A BOOK TWO. I WILL BE STARTING IT SATURDAY OR SUNDAY SO PLEASE GO ON AND READ IT. I HOPE YE LIKED BOOK ONE LOVE YE ALL AND PLEASE READ BOOK TWO CAUSE I AM DOING IT FOR YOU GUYS.

-LOVE MEGAN XX