Take Me Home

I carried Y/n into the house. I plopped her beside me and pulled her close. She snuggled up to me. God, she was so cute and tiny. I turned the tv on and we started watching a movie. There were some scary parts. Whenever there was a scary part, she would hide her face into my chest. I rubbed her back gently. I suddenly saw one of her bandages come off. I saw countless bruises and scars covering her tiny arms. My eyes widened. She whimpered and tried to hide it, but I gently grabbed her arm and looked. "Who... Did... This..." I asked. No one's gonna hurt my little soldier. She looked down. "m-my... d-dad" She said sadly. What?! "w-what do you mean?" I asked. "h-he hit me... a-alot..." My poor little soldier... I picked her up and rocked her in my arms, just to calm her down. I shushed her as she cried a little. My sweet innocent little soldier... In all my years I had never seen anyone more broken than her... And she was only 9 years old! I looked at my little soldier. She was fast asleep. I took her to my room and tucked her in. I pet her hand. I picked up my phone and called all the guys. This could not go un-noticed. They were all there after 10 minutes. I had Y/n tucked under my coat. "So... you're probably wondering why I called all of you here... I'm not leaving the band and I'm NOT straightening my hair." They all sighed in relief. "This is... much more serious..." I said. They all looked confused. I took her out of my coat. "This is Y/n... My little soldier..." I smiled down at her. All their eyes went wide. They all surrounded her and I. "She's 9 and I adopted her today." They awed at Y/n as she curled up beside me more. I smiled down at her as she rubbed her eyes. Her e/c eyes fluttered open. She looked confused by all the people surrounding her. I shushed her softly. After awhile, they all became close friends. I sat with my little soldier asleep on my lap. I pet her hair. "So... You broke up with your girlfriend and adopted a kid?" George (J3T) summarised. I nodded. "Why?" Dylan (Funnyman) asked. "I feel like I need I reminder that there's some good in the world..." I said as I kissed her head. After awhile, they all left. It was pretty late, so I took Y/n to bed. I tucked her in and got beside her. "Sleep my little soldier..." I whispered and fell asleep beside her.