Ch. 1-Introductions

"Ugh," the sound of a grunt was heard. The unknown person grunted, waking up with a massive headache. He opened his (E/C) eyes slowly, and he had (H/L) (H/S) (H/C). He wore long black pants with white lines on the sides. A (F/C) T-shirt under a knee-length dark green zipper hoodie with a jagged-cut tail. The hoodie had red squares across the right shoulder, and a large red '55' on the back.

Finding himself within what appears to be a large classroom, however the classroom was empty. Getting up from desk he was sitting at. The young man looked around, trying to remember what happened and why was he here, and why was he wearing these clothes? But what stood out most to him on his appearance was the fact that his entire left arm was covered in bandages all the way up to half of his bicep.

The young man's name was (Y/N) (L/N).

"Ah my head, where am I?" he wondered.

Not sure why he's doing in this classroom, he decided to leave the classroom to discover what was going on here?

Upon leaving the classroom, (Y/N) overheard the sound of a person close by. Seeing the classroom door beside his, opening up. The young teenager saw another young teenager, the young teen wore a dark brownish –green hoodie, with dark blue pants, and he has spike brown hair with light grey-ish green eyes, wearing red sneakers.

"Um, who are you?" The brown haired boy asked, with a long stare.

"I'm (Y/N), and you are?"(Y/N) asked.

"I'm Makoto Naegi." The boy introduced himself.

"Do...you remember anything?" His question for (Y/N) was.

"I just woke up here...where is here?" He wondered.

"I'm not so sure myself." Naegi said.

(Y/N) rubbed his forehead as his headache started to return to him. He groans for a moment, but he shook it off for a moment.

"Let look around to see if there's others. I can't remember anything." He told Naegi.

So the two walked together through the supposed ground floors of this place. Each room they check was all the same, the windows were shut and bolted close. They soon entered one room where they discover other young teenagers like themselves.

The group of teenagers stared at (Y/N) and Naegi as they entered the room. The room was very large, there were at least fourteen teenagers within the room, Naegi and (Y/N) made it sixteen.

"Its past eight o'clock you're supposed to be here at eight o'clock sharp!" One of the teenagers said to the two which cause the two jumped with fright.

(Y/N) and Naegi looked at the cast of teenagers within the room.

"Who are you guys?"(Y/N) asked.

"Hey are you guys freshmen as well?" Naegi's question was.

(Y/N) looked at each character that filled the room.

"What are you looking at?" One of the students said. (Y/N) turned his attention elsewhere minding his own business.

"I'm guessing one of ya is waiting for introduction?" (Y/N) asked, as everyone looked at one another.

"Um did any of you by chance you woke up in a classroom?" Naegi spoke.

"Yeah!" Everyone spoke.

"The hell's going on here? Where are all the teachers ya know?" One of the students spoke.

However before anyone could speak a voice spoke from nowhere.

"All students please report to the Gymnasium. All students please report to the Gymnasium." The bodiless voice said.