Ch. 7-Moment of Revelation

"(Y/N)!" (Y/N) heard the sound of Naegi's voice.

"In here!" He yelled, (Y/N) was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone tonight.

"Ah there he is." He heard Asahina voice.

(Y/N) peeked his head up from the kitchen counter.

"What ya want?" He asked the two.

"Come on, it's time. Monokuma just called us."

Within an hour, which was blind to (Y/N), everyone was summoned back to the Gym.

Everyone noticed look of on (Y/N)'s face, but the young man smiled.

"Let get this over with!" He yelled with pride.

"Well, well. It seems everyone still here. Man what a disappointment and here I was hoping for some blood. Oh well at least I'll have fun with this Upupupupu." Monokuma chuckle as he brought out from what appears to be tall paper that listed everyone's secrets.

"Now first on the list!" Monokuma brought out a pair of reading glasses.
"Makoto Naegi."

'Of course I would be the first?' He'd sweatdrop.

"He wetted the bed until the fifth grade Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"
Everyone sweatdrop together, Leon and Yasuhiro was holding their breath while fighting the urge not to laugh.

"It happens, who here hasn't wet the bed once?" (Y/N) asked while looking around, everyone looked around with look of shame on their faces.

"See?" (Y/N) smirked.

"Leon Kuwata," Leon gasps upon hearing his name.
"You told everyone you wish to have the life of rock star, but you use to listen to Pop music, especially boy band music. Man that is pathetic YAWAHAHAHA."

"Leon is that true?" Sayaka asked him, while the females of the group could only smiled upon hearing while Leon looked away with an embarrassed blush on his face.

"I was a kid during that time ok. I've changed."

"Nope, seem you still listen to them even today but in secret...oops when it was a secret." Monokuma laughed. However he noticed no one was laughing at Leon's embarrassing secret.

Leon notice as well and just smiled.

"Leon...we promised not to laugh at each other's secrets when exposed, even if it funny or not." Naegi told him, Leon nod his as he thank for everyone for not laughing at him.

"Kyoko Kirigiri, she wears gloves to hide her gross scars."
Once everyone turned their attention to the silence female of the group, Kyoko remove her left glove and expose what was hiding underneath her gloves. Kyoko had horrible burn scar marking all over her left hand.

"Those scars still haven't healed yet?" (Y/N) asked Kyoko.

"So nasty," Toko spoke.

"Does it hurt?" Asahina asked with a frown.

"During the first year, but with time the pain faded and faded. I can't remember how I got these scars I only remember I was a child when this happen." Kyoko told everyone, Kyoko placed her left hand back into her special made left hand-glove.

"I'm sorry, if only I'd been there to prevent it. Then maybe..." (Y/N) began to cry as he gripped onto her hands.

She put them back on and smiled at him.

"It's ok big brother, you didn't know you even had a sister," Suddenly she hugged (Y/N), catching him and everyone but Junko by surprise.

"I'm just glad we can be together again. As a family." She said looking up at him whilst still in a hug.