Ch. 6-Dark Past

Flashback

"Hey I heard this band's pretty good." A male's voice said.

"You think so? I heard one of their members quit." said a female voice.

"Yeah, but they got this new guy, heard he's pretty good!" The male voice said.

"Whatever, my sister told me she'll be here. It was her idea." The female voice said.

"Hey sis!" The girl heard her sister's voice. The girl looked and saw her sister with her group of friends.

"Just in time the show's about to start." The sister said with big smile.

The girl looked around and noticed how many people came to this show. The show was one of the many rock out shows the school she was at.

There standing on front stage was a young girl, the girl has a punk rock style of clothing which include ripped thigh highs, piercings and other accessories. The girl has long multi-coloured hair consisting of black, pink, blue and white, some of which is tied into two horns on the top of her head. Much like everyone below the stage she wore a school uniform which was brown colored.

"Hey everyone! Your favorite rock-star Ibuki Mioda is HERE! I thank you all for showing up. I would like to introduce our newest band member, my lovley boyfriend, (Y/N) Yukizome!" Ibuki shouted proudly.

(Y/N) stood beside Ibuki as she hold her guitar, the Drummer started playing in the back. (Y/N) had a guitar of his own, he stood front of the mic as much Ibuki did to hers. And once the two start rocking out with their guitar, (Y/N) started to sing.

Bizarre it's, from start to end
Placed side by side, anguish and torment, exquisite pain!
Bizarre it's, running through me
Bleeding fool I'm your killer!
You're my victim, offered to me
"Beg for your life! Do you think you'll be saved? Hah, what a fool! Die!"
What is this?
I'll kill you all just for fun and games
And in the most cruel way to sacrifice you!
What a shame, no escape
Even if you cry out, there's no one
Nothing but violence can save the world
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice.
Unbridled
Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself

The females within the crowd sigh with love look in their eyes as they found (Y/N)'s singing voice be the voice of angel. While the males found him to be a good singer and the band was damn awesome.

Bizarre it's, from start to end
Placed side by side, covered with blood on your vacant face,
Bizarre it's, running through me
I seek a new challenger
A victim, offered to me!
"Beg for your life! Do you think you'll be saved?
Hah, what a fool! Die!"
What is this?!
I'll kill you all just for fun and games
And in the most cruel way to sacrifice you!
What a shame, no escape
Even if you cry out, there's no one
Nothing but violence can save the world
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice
Unbridled
Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself!

Suddenly, the crowed started to see tears was coming down (Y/N)'s eyes for some reason, was it the song he was singing or was it something else?

Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
And with a wonderful singing voice
Unbridled!
Wailing wailing
A loud cry of pain or rage or sorrow!
With a wonderful singing voice
I was beside myself, myself