"She tried to kidnap me!"

Edited

I woke up in my rusty, broken down house to the sound of crackling flames. I looked around my wooden bed as I saw fire and flames everywhere. I burst out of my house and flew high into the air to get a better view of the village. Burnt.

I saw a kid running behind as their parents and brother were running ahead. She tripped and fell on her face. Her family seemed to not notice. The flames became worse, and soon enough, were going to consume the child.

I dove down towards the child. I tried picking her up and getting her to safety, but she refused.

"Get away from me! Your trying to kidnap me, aren't you?" She said.

"No I'm not! Look, if you want to live, you should really let me pick you up." I said.

"I'd rather die than have a monster like you touch me!" She said. I gritted my teeth. The flames were getting so big that they were going to consume us both. I had not choice. I grabbed her and flew off into the air. She screamed and struggled inside my grip, but I held her tight and close. I slowly descended to a safe spot where all the refugees were at and set her by her parents.

"She tried to kidnap me!" She said to her mother.

"What? No I didn't! I just saved he—"

"You fucking touched my daughter! I know, your the one who set the fire in the first place, weren't you?" The mother said.

"No I didn't! I—"

"You monster, demon thing! Get away from my children!" The father said.

"You fucking burned our village!"

"Get out of here!"

I was being yelled at for things I never did. And why? Because of my pitch black wings. I was an angel, a dark angel to be exact. Yet, I still had the powers to heal any of the wounded.

Why...? Just because I'm a "dark" angel doesn't mean I have to be accused of everything!

I flew off into the sky, people yelling and screaming at me, to where my wings can take me.

Editor's note: yeahh I sucked at writing back then...and I still do XD like seriously, I literally but I and was in one word. Iwas? Rlly?