The Contract

Willow's POV

       I was really bored because my father said that I was too young to have a contract even though I'm the oldest demon second to my father of course. I really want to have a contract then I heard it I was being summoned!! I went to the place where I was summoned to in my cat form because I'm a cat demon. As I was walking to where the person was I saw here no older then 13 I asked her "Who are you?" She said "I am Athena Callista Erela Cogain. Who are you?" I laughed a little bit about the ting she asked but still, I answered, " I'm not really aloud to tell you but my name is Willow Alexis Quinn ok and why do you want this contract, Athena?" "I want revenge for my parent's death and I want to kill every single person who has ever hurt me or anyone I love or loved do you understand?" she almost yelled I giggled a little "Oh little one of course I understand and since you want this very badly where do you want the contract sign the more visible it is the better," I explained. She thought about it for a second before saying " Then I want it on the side of my head covered by my blond hair." "Okay, my dear as you wish. By the way, this may hurt just a little." As the contract mark was going on her head she was screaming in pain but then it was over. I finally said, "Now that that's over with let's go up to the real world shall we." As we did I saw my contract mark on my hand and I was so happy.

Athena's POV

       I'm glad that I made a contract with Willow because I need to avenge my parent's death!!    No matter what I will get my revenge and they will die I may die as well but as long as I have my revenge. But what I was wondering is when will I get out of this weird blackhole thing. Just as I thought that a blinding white light brought me back to the real world and I thought that it was just a dream. But then out of nowhere, I heard a crash and people were screaming then it was silent. Some lady came up to my cell and said, "My dear Athena your safe now I also have a manor for you so let us go I'm Willow by the way." I looked up at the lady and hugged her she saved me and I love her for that I can't wait to go to my new home the Cogain Manor. Once we got there she got me settled in for bed and everything that I have ever wanted was there. I guess I should get some sleep since tomorrow I'm sure to have a big day.

Willow's POV

       I started to get everything ready I made Athena breakfast which was Poached Salmon and mint salad and she can choose if she wants a scone or a side of toast. Once the food is ready I change into my new butler or maid outfit.

(That is my OC's outfit BTW except she has silver eyes that sometimes turn icy blue or red

(That is my OC's outfit BTW except she has silver eyes that sometimes turn icy blue or red.)

I go to my master's room and wake her up pour her earl grey tea and tell her breakfast. I also inform her that we are invited to a ball at the Phantomhive Manor or the queen's Guard Dog. She tells me that she wants to go but sadly it's tonight but the most outrages idea came into her head what if I came. Of course, we are going because she ordered me to so we both went shopping for her dress. She kept telling me to get one but I simply said no every time. Finally, after two hours of searching, she found it the dress she needs so I tell her to go try it on. But after we found it we needed a mask because it's a masquerade ball. Finally, we found one but when we got back there was a note that read "Dear The Queen's Cat,

        I must inform that the ball that was going to be held tonight has been moved to next week I still hope that you can come and you can bring any one person thank you.

                                                                                                                     Sincerely, Ciel Phantomhive."

       I was shocked but Athena just said, "I'm so happy that it is moved to next week now we can find you a beautiful dress so that you stand out!!" I was just shocked now I have no excuse to say that I can't go because now we have plenty of time to get me a dress and I have to be her escort. I guess I could deal with going to a ball once for Athena.

Thank you all who have read this I will update as soon as I can but I'm going to my father's soon and I won't have WIFI but I will update at the latest this weekend thanks again.