three

*I guess...*

Constance took the opportunity and walked outside, leaving the young blonde aspirant seating infront of her desk.

She took a few steps, but before she was about to reach the giant door, the Younger Leto came in.

With a smirk plastered on his lips, and both of his arms swayed up in the air, the man with a dark brown hair greeted Constance on his 'cheerful' tone. "Mother!..."

But before he could finally set his mother in his arms, Constance quickly put her hands on his chest,

"...Outside" she said sternly.

A buffled look was written all over his face as the both of them walked outside of the office.

"What's this? I thought we were going to talk inside." He asked and looked inside of her office and saw a blonde woman staring down at her lap.

Jared slightly raised his eyebrows and turn to face his mother. "Oh, I see that you have a guest."

Constance glared at him and sigh. "Yes, Jared, and we were in the middle of her Job interview."

"Hmmm, I see." He said while nodding.

"Why are you here by the way, have you finally changed your mind, and join again the company?" Constance asked her son.

"What? No, mom. I'm just here to-" Jared paused and turned to look at the young blonde inside her mother's office, nearly caught her staring.

"-see my beautiful, beautiful mother." He says finishing his sentence and looked again to the young blonde inside the office.

'You're pretty quick at looking away, huh?'  He thought while his mother is currently speaking to him.

Obviously, He was not entirely listening to what her mother was saying, but he already knew what it was. An endless lecture of how he should join again their company.

He was still staring at the young blonde inside the office, even though her eyes was not in his gaze.

'Let's see about that.'

Jared thought to himself as he found himself a new interest and seemed pretty challenge.

Margot on the other hand, is keeping a good job of looking away quickly. As for before anyone could notice that she was looking.

And that's what she was doing a moment ago. Although she knew that this 'younger leto' knew that she was staring onto them.

She still pretened that she didn't and played innocent.

'what is taking them so long?' Margot thought, as she became slightly impatient so she went her eyes again outside of the two talking Letos.

And as she was about to look, her dull blue eyes was immediately greeted by his.

She was caught off guard and didn't know what to do.

She wanted to look away but her eyes seemed fixed on his.

It was a good couple of moment of them locking into each other's stare.