five

•••

Margot got home safely to her house. She was immediately greeted by her mother who was preparing the lunch on the kitchen table.

"Hey Mom." Margot greeted her mother with a faint smile, her hair slightly damp from the rain outside. Kissing her mother's cheek she asked, "Where's dad?"

"In here Honey." her father said in cue. Coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of food in his hands.

He went to his daughter and kiss her cheek. "Cameron's in the back too." he said as if he could read his daughter's mind. Knowing already what she would ask next.

Margot just chuckled, amazed slightly at his father as he looked at her smiling widely.

"The cookies are still on the oven, it should be ready within a couple of minutes—oh hi Margot!" her brother suddenly went out of the back kitchen and greeted her older sister.

They all started eating and talk about the food and Margot's interview. She told them about how well it went. "I think i did good earlier. But i don't really know,  it was just me." she says while shrugging and continued to eat.  They finished eating and Margot offered to help her mother to wash the dishes on which her mother disapproved,  "I can take care of it honey, go up to your room and get some rest"

So that's what she did. She got to her room and locked her door, putting her bag down and start removing her clothes. She got in the shower for a couple of minutes of thinking of whatsoever and got out, dressed herself into some comfortable clothes.

She held a towel for hair, drying it slowly as she walked into her window.

The rain still hasn't stopped, in which she smiled faintly and closed her eyes.

Margot always loved the rain. She felt completely peaceful whenever it rains.

Then, she took a deep breath and sighed, opening her eyes.

She should be happy by the fact that she was interviewed by the one and only Constance Leto, and alone the fact of possibility of being hired in the one of the most biggest company in the industry bring so much happiness in to her.

But today,  she really didn't felt any of it at all. Well, she did really. But it was immediately ruined by some certain creature.

Actually, Margot didn't told her Family about that younger leto. She thought it wasn't really necessary and not important.

She suddenly remembered something earlier, she heard what they were talking about when she was left alone in Constance's office, and all thanks to her eavesdropping.

She quitely recall it, but not clearly.

All she can remember was the act he pulled through while talking to Constance,

the wink, the smile

–wait, what the?  She said to herself suddenly

Margot was annoyed at herself and quickly shook her head as she tried to remember of something that is more important than it.

she tried thinking again and recall something with the words of... changing

...Joining

Again...

Then suddenly,  her eyes went wide for a second and—"what if..."

And then she quickly shook her head. Unconsciously bit her lip. She always does that when she's nervous and anxious about something.

And then she growled loudly, slightly slapping her cheeks.

"Nah Margot! Why would you worry that much with that prick? Just be cool." she says loudly to herself. Didn't even care if she looked crazy right now.

Giving herself that prep talk and convincing herself not to worry. But as much as she want to. The little thing in the back of her head always speak loudly in to her brain like a cloud nine, slowly currupting her mind.

And that last thing he said wasn't really helping neither.

"Argh!" she growled loudly unknowingly that the loud thunder joined in with her. She quickly got down, covering her ears in fear.

As much as she loved the rain, the thunder was a complete different story.

She hated it. Very much.

Margot slightly peeking her eyes open and removing her hands onto her ears, making sure if the thunder stopped rumbling, and before she knew it,  she quickly closed the curtain to her window and ran up to her bed in lightning speed.

Sighing once again,  she grabbed her bag and her phone inside of it. Checking her emails and messages to her friends, and suddenly her brown envelop caught her attention. She placed her phone down to her bedside table and picked up the envelop.

She sighed once again as she saw it crumpled slightly and little torn.

"That freak!" she muttered.

Opening her envelop up she saw her application form just like the envelop itself; crumpled and torn.

I guess i'm gonna reprint a new one. She thought.

Then a little paper was slightly peeking out the envelop. Margot frowned as she took it.
It was folded into a four square folds as she opened it. Reavealing something that Margot huffed darkly.

Smile up dollface, it suits you better.
See you soon xo.
-JL

"See you soon, huh?" Margot hissed and throw away the paper. She glared at it as the little poor thing completely fell down in to her red carpet.

A thunder suddenly came up again as Margot flinched slightly and looked outside.

Turning back again her gaze into the paper that was lying on the floor, she saw the words that just written on it and frowned even more.

Now that she think of it, Her determination to be in the Leto industry are like the love that she have with the well-respected Constance Leto and her love for the rain.

And just like the thunder, That younger Leto was a Big. Different. Story.

He actually freaked her out.

Not that freak out like she would flinch and cover her ears like what she always do whenever the thunder was there—no.

She's freaking out for the fact he will be the one that will ruin her things up. And it annoys her.

And just like the thunder, she hated it.

She hated him. Very much.

•••

Hello!
How're ya?

Guess who's a little inspired and make a chapter.

*slowly raising mah hands

Btw, i'm quite amazed at myself that i finished this in one day. Lol.

Anyone here who also love the rain like Margot? Because i do.

And it was actually raining while i was writing this chapter 😊

Anyway,  please comment down and vote for this chapter and lemme know about your thought on this one

Stay safe and dry,  (if it's raining out there too in your places)

Lovelots

~xoxofunpoison