Harry and the minister

If you did not read the authors note I put at the end of the last chapter I have skipped to Harry's third year which means that Bella has left school and is working full time at the leaky caldron.

POV Bella
I was behind the bar and the Minister of Magic walked in and came to the bar and sat down I was so shocked but because I was working I had to go and talk to him, Merlin save me.
"Hello minister what can I get you?"
"Just a fire whisky please wait a minute aren't you to young to be working in a bar?"asked the minister with a shocked look on his face.
" No minister I've been working here since I was able to walk."
"But why would tom give a child a job in his bar?"
"Well minister Tom is my dad and I am going to be owning the leaky caldron when my dad is to old to work any more. So is a fire whisky then minister?"
"Yes yes and please call me cornillias (don't know how to spell it)."
"Well thank you min...cornillias and please call me Bella" handing him the fire whisky he ordered with a smile.
"Can you tell tom, I mean your dad that if Harry Potter shows up can he take him to a private parlour for me and I will meat him there I jaunt need a bit of fresh air." He said and stood up and walked out the back door of the bar.

What has Harry done now I thought.
Just then Harry walked in with the conductor of the night bus and then driver as well carrying his trunk and Harry carrying his owl cage.
" HARRY POTTER WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR SELF IN TO NOW THE MINISTER I OUT SIDE AND WANTS TO SPEECH TO YOU?" I yelled from behind the bar then storming out from behind the bar.
"Why are you calling Neville, Harry Potter"asked Stan the conductor
"Because this is Harry Potter"I said with a grin on my face about how stupid Stan could be some times, oh did I mention that me and Stan went out when I was in seventh year but he was on the night bus because he got expelled, stupid Stan.
Then I turned to Harry and gave him a big hug.
" Come on Harry, you need to go talk to the minister"

Sorry to leave it there but I just wanted you to keep reading and also I'm kinda off school cuz I'm ill and I can't think of what to write sos.😇😇😇😘🐬