Christmas!!!

As it is Christmas tomorrow I thought that I'd write a Christmas chapter though I don't know if this will be carried on in the rest of the story or this maybe a one off but enjoy!!

Percy's pov :

It was Christmas Eve and I was excited to see my family even if we weren't on the best terms I was exited to see them.
Bella hadnt been very well recently I just hope that she would be feeling better later tonight when we went to the burrow.
Suddenly I heard foot steps coming into the living room I looked up and saw the love of my life bella dragging our trunk behind her. She looked breath taking!
I stood up quickly.
"Babe let me help" I told her taking the trunk from her hands.
"Thank you that was really heavy" she Said re-tying her hair into a messy bun on top of her head leaving a few lose strains that framed her face nicely.
"Shall we get going I want to see your siblings and your parents and Harry!" She eagerly said bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet!
" come on then let's go" I chuckled kissing her cheek. I dragged the trunk over to the fire place and grabbed the floo powder.

Bella POV:
We arrived the burrow and I saw the Weasleys all in the living room with Harry and Hermione in the living room listening to the radio.
"Hey everyone we are here" I announced loudly.
Everyone turned around and ran over to us giving us all hugs!
Time skip to dinner time
" ok everyone I have a Secret that I want to tell everyone but I was going to wait until Christmas tomorrow but I know that molly would work out what I want to say by tomorrow anyway so I might as well tell you now think of it as an early Christmas present" I babbled
" what is it then!?!?" Everyone practically screamed at me.
" ok! I.... um.... I'm pregnant!!!!!" I screamed getting exited.
Everyone bust out in exited screams but Percy just sat staring at his food. I started to get scared that he was upset but I saw that his fast had a smile on it he lifted his head and his face broke out in a grin he stood up and pulled me into a hug whispering in my ear
"I'm going to be a dad"
" yes you are I'm just so happy that your happy" I smiled as he moved his hand down to my stomach as if there was a baby bump there already.

And that Christmas was perfect!!

Hope you enjoyed this story and I'm sorry I haven't written in such a long time.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!!