3 - Savior

You were singing a cover of IU's Good Day during the Korea Music Festival and it gain a lot of love from your dearest Stars!

" Wow your voice is so beautiful! Teach me your ways senpai! " Namjoon said.

" Senpai pffft? I would but are you called rapmonster for a reason and not singmonster. " We both laughed.

Namjoon was a friend i've made back when we were auditioning. He was always there to cheer me up and make me laugh but i guess we are both too busy.

You were busy laughing and didn't notice Hoseok staring at you and Namjoon. He walked off to your waiting room.

" See you Namjoon! " As you waved to Namjoon.

You entered your waiting was shocked to see Hoseok standing infront of you. You fell backwards but Hoseok was able to catch you. You held on his neck for support.

You both froze on the spot.

" Y/N? " Your manager called out to you.

Hoseok quickly put you back to your standing position and went to lean against the wall as you talk to your manager.

Afterwards, you went back to your compant to work on your Cover that you want to do for your fans.

Since you were a big fan of crush, you decided to do a his song for your cover. Sofa.

It was a pretty deep song but you always loved that. You felt that deep songs was the only thing you can connect with your fans.

*Music Cue ; Crush- Sofa*

I’m sitting alone on the sofa where you used to be
I couldn’t sleep a bit, in case you came
I’m just blankly staring at the front door
I try closing my eyes and covering my ears
But the memories come back to me
Will my heart stop if I hold in my breath?
Only my longing for you comes back

I’m alone on the sofa where you used to be
I’m here, waiting for you
So far from my side, you’re so far away
I’m still not over you, only dust remains
As I wait for you

I couldn’t fill it up alone
The longing that spread throughout the room
I couldn’t place it in my heart
Because of that damn hope
Sitting here alone is bigger torture
I try to escape
But I’m looking for you again.

-Music End-

You were prepared to record it and so you went to the recording room and recorded it. The producers felt that you were being so sincere and it gives out a very very deep vibe to those who will hear the cover. You bowed and thank them.

You were feeling thirsty so you grabbed your coat and went to a convenient store to get some drinks. Alone.

After buying a couple of sparkling water, you walk slowly to your company. As you walk, you can feel like someone was following you. So you stop on your tracks and look behind and you saw someone hiding behind a wall.

Frightened, you walk even more faster until a hand grabbed your wrist.

" Y/N right? " A suspicious man said.

" W-who are you? " I stuttered out of fear.

He smirked and began to dragged me away. He looked like a pervert.

Out of a nowhere, someone gave the pervert man a powerful kick towards his chest and he lets go of my hand. I looked to see who kicked him and it was Hoseok.

" You Bastard! " The pervert said as he got up to give Hoseok a punch. Hoseok dodged it and brings you behind him, not wanting you to get hurt. Hoseok than gave him a strong punch on his nose and it started to bleed.

" Aish! " The pervert ran.

Hoseok turned to you.

" Are you okay? " He asked.

I was shocked. I finally get to hear his voice. It was raspy but had a hint of an angel voice behind it. If it makes sense.

" Y-yeah i'm okay. Thank you. You saved me again. " I thanked him.

He smiled.

I froze. It was.... the most sweetest and innocent smile someone would ever have.

" You're welcome. I'm your savior afterall. " He smiled.

°°°°°°°°°°

HEUK JHOPE FINALLY TALKED TO YOU!! MWHEHHE and he saved you 🌚🌚🌚🌚 HAHAHAHA i'm sorry. i hope you guys enjoy this FF as much as i do hehe.