4 - Popularity

Since that day, Hoseok was talking to me like a friend would and surprisingly, he was a complete sunshine! His smile can literally end world wars and cure cancers. Let's be real.

He was always there whenever i need him, when i need a friend, or company.

You were in your practice room, writing down lyrics when a hand snake up to your waist. You jumped in shocked only to see Hoseok laughing at you.

" You should have seen how ridiculous you look Y/N! HAHAHAHA " He laughed out loud.

" Ha Ha Ha. Very funny. " I said not amused.

" Sorry i just thought it would okay to distract you for awhile because you've been writing lyrics for the past 3 hours. I'm just worried... " His last words drifted off but you can still heard him.

You blushed and looked down

" Y/N. " He said in a sudden serious tone.

I looked up at him and he suddenly pecked my cheek. I looked at him shocked. But surprisingly, he is shocked too.

" S-sorry.. i didn't mean to... " He said before he walked off.

I couldn't help but smiled to myself.

>>>>>>>>>

A few day has passed and Hoseok was not talking normally to you. He was talking to other girls and he looked so happy??????? He wasn't like that when he first saw me.

I kinda felt... jealous.

The waiting door swung open, revealing my stylist panting hard.

" YAH YAH YAH Y/N LOOK AT THESE NEWS " My stylist came towards me handing me a newspaper.

" Y/N secretly dating her body guard? " My eyes widen in shocked.

" What's this!? " I screamed.

Hoseok came and grabbed the newspaper. He looks shocked at first but then he act like nothing happen.

" Ever since, Hoseok saved you from the pervert creep that try to take photos of your you know, Hoseok and you had become quite the topic. " My stylist said.

" But! The response were good though? They say your fans don't mind you dating him because he's goodlooking and can protect you. " My stylist added, nudging me with her elbow.

" All of you get out except for Y/N and Hoseok. " My manager said.

Once everyone left, my manager turned to look at us.

" So? Are you guys really dating? " He asked in a stern voice.

Me and Hoseok kept mum before i broke the silence.

" Actually, we are n-- " Hoseok cut me off.

" We are dating. I'm sorry for the inconvience caused. " He bowed to my manager.

My mouth went agape. I couldn't believe what he just said. Is he trying to ruin my dream??

" Hhmmm guess i can't do anything. You guys talked it out alright? " With that, my manager left the room.

I turned to Hoseok and hit his chest.

" YAH! Are you crazy? i'm tying to pursue my dream and you are-- " He cut me off.

" But what can i do? i'm in love with you. " He said, staring straight into my eyes.

" W-what? " I stuttered.

" I said i love you. Do you need me to show you? " He said.

Before i can even say anything, his lips were on mine. One of his hand on my neck and another on my waist. I don't know why but i don't bother stopping but i didn't kiss him back because i was still confused. He pulled away and lean his forehead on mine.

" I really love you. What about you? " He asked me.

I immediately pushed him away and walk out from the waiting room.

>>>>>>>>>>

I ignored Hoseok since that day and continue on with my daily schedule. Everytime he tries to talk to me, i immediately walked away.

Everyone would ask me about me and Hoseok but i just smiled. I was confused for sure and didn't really know what to say.

I talked to everyone but him. I can always sense his stare towards me but i just brushed it off.

Until one day.

I was in the bathroom removing my make up before going to the waiting room. I walked out from the bathroom only to have someone grabbing my wrist. It was Hoseok.

" Owww. Are you crazy?! " I screamed at him.

" That's right! I'm crazy. Why have you been ignoring me these days? Do you really hate me that much? I can ignore you as well if you want me to. I just... don't want you to be uncomfortable. " He looked down, as though he is going to cry.

" Hoseok... I " He walked away.

Sigh.

I don't hate him. Definitely not. I... like him... I got jealous when he talks to other staffs while smiling brightly at them. I miss his kisses.

I need to tell him how i feel.

*************

HEUKKK. This is actually the second last chapter of this short series stories. Do tell me if you want me to do more in the future okay! 💖💖💖💖 Have nice day wherever you are :)