Pre-Warning

Hey awesome readers!

Just a brief insight of what this story is going to be about, and I'm not going to beat around the bush for it. You'll either love it or hate it; nothing in between. So if by first chapter it appalls you, please just don't bother to continue on reading. No, I won't be offended if you do so. Really.

I made this pre-warning for a reason; this story will be touching on a extremely sensitive topic but I feel like as a writer, it is important for me to explore all different kind of subjects when writing and also shedding some light on issue that many chose to keep silent about -- teen pregnancy. There, the secret is open.

I have a feeling that I might include more graphic description and vulgar language which I don't normally write in my other fics, if you've been an avid follower of them. There will be sexual talk and situations, so if you are not comfortable with it, you can choose to opt this story out. I'm giving you a way out, as you can always wait for my update on The Heart's Melody.

As per usual, my characters are always flawed and in this story, they are not excluded. In fact, they'll be highly flawed and their actions deemed stupid. Way beyond stupid I would say? I do fully expect some of you to become enraged with either one or both at the same time in the course of this story. If you need to vent in comment, fine, but don't attack. I highly appreciate constructive criticism. Other than that, will be deleted. I have enough negativity in my life, thanks.

And finally, yes I'm aware of how full of flaws Machine Gun Kelly is as a person. I don't personally follow him nor am I a fan of his music, but like I've mentioned in one of my replies, I am a strong believer of how there will always be a speck of light within a soul that is deemed tainted by many. I want to uncover a side of him that we might not know, be it in a fanfiction itself. No, I don't know MGK but I think this gives me the chance to shed some light on his personality through this story.

Yes I am also aware of the seven years age difference and Kelly having a daughter at that. First of all, age isn't a restriction to love. It never has been to me and never will be. I will never understand the taboo some people fear of knowing about this age gap amongst couples. If they love each other, why does age matters? Moving on. Kelly's daughter. Again, I don't see this an issue and we'll leave it just at that.

So yeah. Do await for my update, and please take my warning seriously lovelies.

xoxo

BloomsBelle