[!] Camila Goes Solo [!]

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for not updating. Been away for vacation with the family hence the MIA. But guys, holy shit. I never thought the day will come where our Camila is now a solo artist; do expect CC1 to happen soon, do expect more collaborations soon, do expect bomb-ass songs soon as well since she have a total freedom in choosing the musical direction that she desires. Let that sink in. (insert spazz moment)

I'm aware there's OT5 and I'm sorry you people have to go through this. I really am, since I was a KPOP fan back then. Having a member leave/kicked out is a norm (though it shouldn't be), but you'll get through it. 

But anyway, I'm all for Camila's health, and this means her happiness and freedom. Whatever ugly shit that went down behind closed door, I'm not going to spill any tea nor am I going to talk about it because it is messy enough on Twitter. Not bringing those shit here, so if I see ONE COMMENT OF NEGATIVITY here on the situation, I'll delete it off. Be warned.

And to our Camila baby, I can't wait to see you being on that solo stage singing your solo songs and be surrounded by fans that do nothing but support and love you tremendously at the #2C17 concert one day! Do know you have a major fan here in Singapore, so better get your ass down here too all right?

Anyway. I have a huge news to break to you, not sure whether it'll sit well with some of you because I'm about to completely change the main male character here. Call me indecisive but Shawn defending Camila that day left me in ugly sobbing mode on the floor. I was in a total mess because my ship is fucking ALIVE. He completely robbed my heart back, shot down my MGKMila ship and fired up the Shamila in me all over again on top notch. And I knew, that was it. I'm revamping this to a Shamila story once again, which I intended in the first place but you know how it went down.

So, to my MGK fans, my deepest apology.

I truly am.

xoxo

Bloombelle.