Couldn't Sleep (Yoosung X Reader)

When You Couldn’t Sleep At Night

Yoosung X Reader

It was 2 in the morning and you couldn’t sleep at all. You were over-thinking about tomorrow. You had so many things to do and you had to wake up pretty early on top of that. You glance at your clock.  Ugh, just great. How the hell am I going to wake up tomorrow?  You talk to yourself because there wasn’t anyone else in this (your)house.

Yoosung was playing LOLOL for the whole day and you were debating rather to call him for the past hour or so. Should I call him? What if he’s busy? I don’t want to be annoying.  You were fighting with your thoughts, you couldn’t take it and literally screamed SHUT UP! to your thoughts.  Oh dear, I think I’m slowly losing my sanity . You finally couldn’t take it anymore and decided to call him.

He picked up on the second ring.  “Jagiya.”  “Yoosung-ah, are you busy?” You were literally praying that he would say no.  “No, no I’m taking a break right now. I was about to call you but then I noticed the time.”  He let out a chuckle. “But wait! What are you doing up so late? Don’t you have to wake up early tomorrow? Wait, are you okay? Did something happen? Are you __.”  You cut him off. “Yoosungiee! Nothing happened!” You started to laugh because of how cute and concerned he was. This was one of the many things that made you fall in love with him. “You are so paranoid!”  “Sorry! You just get me scared at times!”  You could hear him sigh in relief and you smile. “Well there is one problem… I can’t go to sleep!”  “Aw _____, I’m sorry I can’t be there right now.”  “Yah I know you meanie!” You sounded like a baby and he started to laugh. “Well, what does my cutie want?”  

“Umm… I want you to sing me a lullaby”  “And what song do you want baby?”  “I want you to sing… (your favorite song lulaby)!” He let’s out a chuckle because he knew you were going to pick that song. It was your favorite. He started to sing and you slowly closed your eyes. He was an angel. His voice was soothing and made you forget about everything and just listen to his voice. You were slowly drifting to sleep when he finished your lullaby. As you were going into your dream world, he whispered , “I love you, ______.”  you smiled and drifted off to sleep.